Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Huh, the mods didn't lock this one? Odd.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

hmmm so if they were to get "borrowed" by one of the lantern groups... which one?

You talking about Flamebird?

I'm unfamilar with the other Lantern groups.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You talking about Flamebird?

I'm unfamilar with the other Lantern groups.
    Like the Green Lantern Corps, Red, Yellow, etc....

I'm really not familar with the other lanterns, other colors.

I guess there are difference in how this power works.

Off the top of my head does that make Flamebird either red, yellow, or orange (is there an orange)

Myself, I always have a different "hidden" backstory, one that ties Bette into the Kryptonian legend.

An old story with Superman and Lois indicate he once told the young Dick and Bette (Robin and Bat-girl) the legend of Nightwing and Flamebird.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm really not familar with the other lanterns, other colors.

I guess there are difference in how this power works.

Off the top of my head does that make Flamebird either red, yellow, or orange (is there an orange)

Myself, I always have a different "hidden" backstory, one that ties Bette into the Kryptonian legend.

An old story with Superman and Lois indicate he once told the young Dick and Bette (Robin and Bat-girl) the legend of Nightwing and Flamebird.
    Ah, well, yeah, it makes sense that Dick would tell Bette yeah. We know Dick talked to Superman about that entire section of Kryptonian history.

Well, the various Lantern colors are tied to emotions(sort of). Red = rage, orange = greed, yellow = fear, green = willpower, blue = hope, indigo = empathy(although the rings kinda force that on wielders), violet = love

Orange is special because well... Larfleeze(the first Orange Lantern) decided he wanted to keep all the rings for himself. He uses constructs that sometimes appear to be other people, but they're holographic recreations of people Larfleeze killed. In theory you could have one, this has come up actually, but the problem is Larfleeze doesn't want to share, and you'll have to somehow avoid Larfleeze killing you and taking the ring.