Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Can you guys complaining about her powers just create a thread for you to keep complaining about it? We've been discussing this for days and none of you have anything new or interesting to say (in my opinion) and every single thread keeps getting invaded by those comments. I get that you are frustated, but there are so many other things to talk about and I don't think we all need to keep reading about that in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Can you guys complaining about her powers just create a thread for you to keep complaining about it? We've been discussing this for days and none of you have anything new or interesting to say (in my opinion) and every single thread keeps getting invaded by those comments. I get that you are frustated, but there are so many other things to talk about and I don't think we all need to keep reading about that in every thread.
    I agree. I sympathize with y'all but it is exhausting to see literally every thread turned into a complaint about WW's power levels.

If we can get a sequel for JSA. Do you guys think we could get Steve return like in the comics?

That seems very unecessary and not particularly interesting. Unless you have something in specific you want to do with him.

I mean I have an idea but not fully. I was thinking about Steve coming back to maybe help with the Doom Gate but that might be too cliche.

Maybe he could come back in another man's body and Diana can sleep with him. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    If we can get a sequel for JSA. Do you guys think we could get Steve return like in the comics?
    He could come from the universe Barry is in. Although that universe probably also has their own Diana as well (it better anyway).
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 05-05-2021 at 04:42 AM.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

How about no Steve Trevor at all? Or the Perez version where he is hooked up with Etta.

I am not on Team Steve Trevor. Of course, if Robinson is writing, all we need is his Oddfellows to handle and capture the Furies, because they are so easy to capture. Almost like they are jobbing out to guys with guns! Thought the Furies would be tougher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Or the Perez version where he is hooked up with Etta.
    No. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    No. Just no.
    Yes. Just yes! Because that would and still is a better alternative to her pining away for the same guy for the entirety of her run. Same thing with Clark pining away for Lois throughout his run. Just boring.

At least if he is with Etta, he would still be in the Wondy folklore but not committed and 'saving' her all the time, ala JSA movie!

Yes. Just yes! Because that would and still is a better alternative to her pining away for the same guy for the entirety of her run. Same thing with Clark pining away for Lois throughout his run. Just boring.

At least if he is with Etta, he would still be in the Wondy folklore but not committed and 'saving' her all the time, ala JSA movie!
    There's no need for Steve to be in a sequel to JS WW2, but putting him with Etta Candy is terrible. I agree that Diana should move on from that relationship, even if he was alive and young. But putting him with Etta Candy doesn't help anything. I've ranted plenty about how amazing golden age Etta Candy was and why we need writers to bring her back so I'll spare you the talk.

How about no Steve Trevor at all? Or the Perez version where he is hooked up with Etta.

I am not on Team Steve Trevor. Of course, if Robinson is writing, all we need is his Oddfellows to handle and capture the Furies, because they are so easy to capture. Almost like they are jobbing out to guys with guns! Thought the Furies would be tougher than that.
    What does Robinson have to do with this?

Anyways, sure why not. Let them play around with being in a multiverse. Maybe they can use Steve and Etta like from Simone's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    What does Robinson have to do with this?

Anyways, sure why not. Let them play around with being in a multiverse. Maybe they can use Steve and Etta like from Simone's run.
    I only brought Robinson in because I just re-read the trade paperbacks of his and that must have still been on my mind. To think Steve and his Oddfellows could even take on one fury without deadly repercussions let alone 5 and actually capture 2---now we have furies jobbing to Trevor!

I only brought Robinson in because I just re-read the trade paperbacks of his and that must have still been on my mind. To think Steve and his Oddfellows could even take on one fury without deadly repercussions let alone 5 and actually capture 2---now we have furies jobbing to Trevor!
    Oof, re-reading Robinson. You have my sympathy.

It's one of the most eyerolling moments of the already-atrocious run. The Female Furies are New Gods, capable of holding their own in battle against Superman or Wonder Woman and they were defeated by a half a dozen human soldiers? No ma'am!