Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Hmm, is this going to be in a new shared universe? This takes place long ago enough from the present that they could stuff it in there pretty easily. I wonder if everything will be in this universe or will they do some standalone animated movies as well (like Soul of the Dragon was its own thing).
    They had some stand alone movies outside of the shared universe stuff too.

If it's a shared universe that means Steve will be long dead by the time they get to the present day. I sure hope they won't follow WW84's example in her next animated feature and have him hijacking someone else's body.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    We had less than a minute of that costume in that film though - and I can't even remember if he wore it in Apokolips War. He definitely wore more casual clothes the bulk of that film.
    Superman also wore it in Batman:Hush, the 4th time in that universe when he was mind controlled by a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    If it's a shared universe that means Steve will be long dead by the time they get to the present day. I sure hope they won't follow WW84's example in her next animated feature and have him hijacking someone else's body.
    Unless they go with one of the precrisis where the gods allow being him back or he is on the Island

Remember, Butch Luckic was also a director on Justice League. They might do something similar to Savage Time where Diana arrives at the present and reunites with an old Steve Trevor in a retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Remember, Butch Luckic was also a director on Justice League. They might do something similar to Savage Time where Diana arrives at the present and reunites with an old Steve Trevor in a retirement home.
    He made a comment in an interview about using this team again. So IDK if the movie will end in the present or what. (guess we'll find out soon though)

It seems he wanted to do a series with Diana based in WW2

https://www.cbr.com/justice-society-...-steve-trevor/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

When does this come out? I've never seen WB release so many sneak peaks for a DTV. Feels like we've seen half the film.

Pfff. Oh Trevor. I think Diana just finds the proposal itself too amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    When does this come out? I've never seen WB release so many sneak peaks for a DTV. Feels like we've seen half the film.
    27th I think? It's soon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Maybe in context, this works, but out of context, that was weird. I'm not certain what I as a viewer was supposed to get from that. Humor? Feminism? Chivalry? It was just odd, and I'm happy Flash was as confused as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Maybe in context, this works, but out of context, that was weird. I'm not certain what I as a viewer was supposed to get from that. Humor? Feminism? Chivalry? It was just odd, and I'm happy Flash was as confused as I am.
    I assume it's a gag at the amount of times Steve wanting Diana to marry him in the Golden Age.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I assume it's a gag at the amount of times Steve wanting Diana to marry him in the Golden Age.
    Oh! I've never read the Golden Age comics, so that makes a lot more sense. Thank you!

At least she accepted the flowers .

It seems the guy wanted to do a Wonder Woman animated series maybe they will let him.