Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    "DC Superhero Girls is Wonder Woman cartoon." - WB probably.
    100% I see so many people use that argument as well

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Like saying Injustice is a Superman video game.

Like, how is it a Wonder Woman cartoon if it's not called "Wonder Woman" and there is 6 other main protagonists. You could argue she's the face of it, but she's no more a main character than the others.

The creator of the 2019 reboot said she actually wanted to use Donna Troy, but the company made her put Wonder Woman instead. So the Trinity is kind-of at a weird age with Diana being 18 and Bats and Sups being low 20-ish (?) but Robin is still a thing and yeah...

Like, how is it a Wonder Woman cartoon if it's not called "Wonder Woman" and there is 6 other main protagonists. You could argue she's the face of it, but she's no more a main character than the others.

The creator of the 2019 reboot said she actually wanted to use Donna Troy, but the company made her put Wonder Woman instead. So the Trinity is kind-of at a weird age with Diana being 18 and Bats and Sups being low 20-ish (?) but Robin is still a thing and yeah...
    Diana even has Donna's accent from the DC Nation shorts that inspired the new version of the show, although they don't treat her like a pallet swap Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Diana even has Donna's accent from the DC Nation shorts that inspired the new version of the show, although they don't treat her like a pallet swap Donna.
    Grey Griffin voices both too, right?

Yeah, at least they didn't make them a one-to-one clone of each other.

Id say it isnt worht a $19.99 purchase but when it gets down to $10. Totally.
    Thank you!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Like saying Injustice is a Superman video game.
    And now it’s a Superman/WW movie lmao they just won’t let me have a clean win. Sucks that they’re doing an adaption of freaking Injustice before a WW cartoon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

JS:WW2 is absolute and beauty-full perfection. And Diana is the personification of strength and exquisite power.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    And now it’s a Superman/WW movie lmao they just won’t let me have a clean win. Sucks that they’re doing an adaption of freaking Injustice before a WW cartoon.
    Yep, talk about adding insult to injury today.

One of DC's most popular Elseworlds tales is officially getting the film treatment. On Wednesday, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment confirmed that an Injustice animated movie will be the next title in the studio's slate of animated films, spinning out of the popular video game and comic series of the same name. An advanced sneak peek of the film will be available as part of the upcoming home release for Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two.
    https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/in...ted-announced/

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Because apparently Bloodlines not selling well is justification for her not get an animated series.

Yes Injustice must be made, apparently.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Because apparently Bloodlines not selling well is justification for her not get an animated series.

Yes Injustice must be made, apparently.
    It did not sell well? Be tter put more effort into writing and promotion then. But that will not happen since dc does not really care about ww.

The show is called Super Hero Girls, but Diana is called Wonder Woman despite being the same age as Supergirl and Batgirl. It's so obvious that it should've been Donna. But hey, maybe that was the point. They put Diana instead, so that they can claim Wonder Woman already has a cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Oof, re-reading Robinson. You have my sympathy.
    Is Robinson also the guy who did CRY FOR JUSTICE?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Yeah, same one and the guy from the 90s Starman series.

Probably worst writer on WW who isn’t Tom Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    The show is called Super Hero Girls, but Diana is called Wonder Woman despite being the same age as Supergirl and Batgirl. It's so obvious that it should've been Donna. But hey, maybe that was the point. They put Diana instead, so that they can claim Wonder Woman already has a cartoon.
    Or another symptom of their strange aversion of the NTT era legacy heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Yes.