Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 877
  1. #781
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Where did all these Clark Kent's come from?
    And in such form fitting clothing!

    Somewhere out there is a violet-eyed reporter with two wishes left.
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

  2. #782
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    8,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Always love how crazy people get with cosplay lol.

    What a shame such a great design will be wasted for Harley smacking her mallet on on it.

    I like that it looks a bit like a Cobra's head.
    Last edited by Gaius; 10-22-2021 at 03:56 PM.

  3. #783
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    What a shame such a great design will be wasted for Harley smacking her mallet on on it.

    I like that it looks a bit like a Cobra's head.
    I wonder if that's what Brainiac's actual head looks like.

  4. #784
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,634

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    What a shame such a great design will be wasted for Harley smacking her mallet on on it.

    I like that it looks a bit like a Cobra's head.
    You’re telling me. Every time they show more all I can think is “I’d rather be playing as one of the Leaguers”.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  5. #785
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You’re telling me. Every time they show more all I can think is “I’d rather be playing as one of the Leaguers”.
    I do think it's ironic that a game about killing the JL might probably make you want to play as them instead. Especially when the Squad look like your typical loot shooter.

  6. #786
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    8,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I do think it's ironic that a game about killing the JL might probably make you want to play as them instead. Especially when the Squad look like your typical loot shooter.
    Personally I'm hoping the AAA video game industry does what does best and the game is an absolute disaster at launch. That combined with what a joke the Injustice movie has ended up being would make me content.

  7. #787
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Personally I'm hoping the AAA video game industry does what does best and the game is an absolute disaster at launch. That combined with what a joke the Injustice movie has ended up being would make me content.
    Eh...I think that's a double-edged sword because then we'd probably get less DC games in general.

  8. #788
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    8,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Eh...I think that's a double-edged sword because then we'd probably get less DC games in general.
    *Looks at the games WB/DC makes*

    So you mean less Batman games and games where Batman is the heroic underdog against SuperStalin and War Crimes Woman?


  9. #789
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    *Looks at the games WB/DC makes*

    So you mean less Batman games and games where Batman is the heroic underdog against SuperStalin and War Crimes Woman?

    Or, like, no DC games .

    I dunno, maybe I'm just an optimist, but I feel like a division doing better means more output which means more opportunities.

  10. #790
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or, like, no DC games .

    I dunno, maybe I'm just an optimist, but I feel like a division doing better means more output which means more opportunities.
    Honestly I don’t think so. I don’t see any chance of anything other than Batcharacters getting games. It’s insane how Marvel is making a huge push to bring their other properties to gaming and DC is just tripling down on Batman again for the 50th time.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  11. #791
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Honestly I don’t think so. I don’t see any chance of anything other than Batcharacters getting games. It’s insane how Marvel is making a huge push to bring their other properties to gaming and DC is just tripling down on Batman again for the 50th time.
    I don't count SS as Bat-Characters (I know, I know, Harley, but is The Suicide Squad a Bat-adjacent movie?). The games got the League, Gizmo, Lexcorp, it's a DCU game.

    I feel like it only seems that way with Marvel because they've got stuff coming out in the immediate future while WB has stuff more in long-term development. At least that's my take.

  12. #792
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    8,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or, like, no DC games .

    I dunno, maybe I'm just an optimist, but I feel like a division doing better means more output which means more opportunities.
    Not a gamer outside of niche historical strategy games so less AAA games about Bat-characters dunking on the DC characters I like is always a good thing.

  13. #793
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    8,722

  14. #794
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Not a gamer outside of niche historical strategy games so less AAA games about Bat-characters dunking on the DC characters I like is always a good thing.
    What about niche historical strategy games with time displaced Bat people and only AA budgets?
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

  15. #795
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Not a gamer outside of niche historical strategy games so less AAA games about Bat-characters dunking on the DC characters I like is always a good thing.
    Lol Age of Empires? Total War? Civilization? Something even more obscure?
    Damn that’s cool looking.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •