Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Am I the only one that stills gets Killer Frost and Livewire confused when seeing them in a comic page? I think they need to differentiate them more. One of them needs a new design. Probably Livewire.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Am I the only one that stills gets Killer Frost and Livewire confused when seeing them in a comic page? I think they need to differentiate them more. One of them needs a new design. Probably Livewire.
    They have similar designs at times. Livewire's hair standing on end and lightning bolts in her motif definitely help differentiate them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    To be fair, Livewire had the most of the modern Killer Frost design elements first. So maybe Killer Frost should take more from classic interpretations?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    To be fair, Livewire had the most of the modern Killer Frost design elements first. So maybe Killer Frost should take more from classic interpretations?
    Killer Frost should have blue hair, as in Young Justice.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Mighty Member

I thought J. Wilbur Wolfingham was totally forgotten, but looking him up, I see he appeared in 2016 as a bombastic presidential candidate...

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    I thought J. Wilbur Wolfingham was totally forgotten, but looking him up, I see he appeared in 2016 as a bombastic presidential candidate...
    Hah someone should let Mark Russel know about this guy, I’m sure he’d find a use for him
    Last edited by Vordan; 02-01-2021 at 10:55 PM.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hah someone should let Mark Russel know about this guy, I’m sure he’d find a use for him
    Heavens to Murgatroid! That's a splendid idea.

He'd kill it with Manga Khan too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So what do you guys think of Bloodsport’s design in Gunn’s The Suicide Squad? I really like it myself, his comic getup was pretty forgettable, which is probably why he ended up fading away.

Freaking Idris Elba playing Bloodsport, what a crazy ass world we live in. Seriously think about that: Bloodsport is going to be the next classic Superman Rogue on the big screen after Zod and Lex. He beat Brainiac! It would be insane if the movie helps elevate him and he takes off the way King Shark has, I would 100% support that. It’s a bitter twist of fate that if Rocksteady had waited a bit they could’ve put Bloodsport in their Suicide Squad game instead of their bizarre decision to change Deadshot’s race. We could’ve had an actual Superman Rogue to play as on the Suicide Squad in Metropolis. Would’ve been nice instead of the current bull crap set up where it’s all f****** Batman Rogues.
    Usually don't care for when they try to import movie costumes but yeah this would be a much better outfit than his current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Usually don't care for when they try to import movie costumes but yeah this would be a much better outfit than his current one.
    For me it depends on the character. For example I’ve got no problem with guys like Deathstroke or Captain America ditching the spandex for “tacticool” outfits given their soldiers (although I admit I’m pretty fond of the wings when it comes to Cap). So guys like Deadshot, Deathstroke, or Bloodsport (Jesus those names all SCREAM 90s XXTREME don’t they?) going with the more practical uniforms doesn’t bother me. Also Bloodsport’s comic get up honestly feels more like what you’d see in a Nolan “realistic” take than his Gunn SS costume does!

Like that can barely be called a “costume” to be honest, it’s extremely practical. The Idris Elba version honestly looks more super villain-esque

I like how the helmet keeps the “half-bandanna” from the 80s comic look, and the skull lower half is neat. I’m curious to know if they’ve kept his comic book background beyond just shooting Superman (i.e. being a fake war veteran).

I still say I would have liked to see Nimrod the Hunter developed.

I liked the idea of Master Jailer being tied to the prison-industrial complex that’s playing a role in the Truth & Justice story.

Still kinda like the traditional outfit though:

It’s just so bizarre looking, like out of a horror movie that I can’t help but like it. Definitely helps him stand out in a crowd.

I see what you did there..
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

LMFAO
    Cheeky huh

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I see what you did there..
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    LMFAO
    Cheeky huh