Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Personally, I want to see either Metallo, Parasite or Bizarro as the opening villain of a rebooted Superman movie, then slowly build-up to big bads such as Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Ultra-Humanite or General Zod
    Lex probably needs to be in the movie if you use those 3.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Lex probably needs to be in the movie if you use those 3.
    True, but more in a behind-the-scenes approach.

Having the respected scientists Emmett Vale or Dabney Donovan responsible for the creations of Metallo and Bizarro, and Poor Lois and Clark having a hard time trying to connect them to Lex (who of course providing "off the books" funding to these mad scientists).

Lex is heavily linked to Bizarro, and I like that connection so you would need him for that. But you don’t need Luthor for Metallo, you need Sam Lane and any other Mad scientist villain will do. In honor of him apparently being planned to show up in S&L, here’s a forgotten mad scientist created by Byrne:

Dude makes weapons for other bad guys like Intergang. Could easily have him as an unethical mad scientist in the employ of Sam Lane.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Wow the show is gonna have Killgrave? That's a surprising reference

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I joke about that being the Vin Jones or Rugby Brainiac, but the design isn't bad. I just love that Gene Ha take that much more, it's kinda perfect to me.

And this is even more nitpicky, but "my God" just bugs me. In general any story where he plays number two to Lex does really, and that little line just represents the take being off.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Lex is heavily linked to Bizarro, and I like that connection so you would need him for that. But you don’t need Luthor for Metallo, you need Sam Lane and any other Mad scientist villain will do. In honor of him apparently being planned to show up in S&L, here’s a forgotten mad scientist created by Byrne:

Dude makes weapons for other bad guys like Intergang. Could easily have him as an unethical mad scientist in the employ of Sam Lane.
    What about Parasite?

What about Parasite?
    He’s been tied to Lexcorp as a whole, and I don’t hate the idea, but you could just as easily keep him completely independent of Lex and it would work just fine.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    nuclear man made it to the comics? when? how?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Bendis Superman. It was just a one off cameo where he gets killed off after.

Incredible Member

He’s been tied to Lexcorp as a whole, and I don’t hate the idea, but you could just as easily keep him completely independent of Lex and it would work just fine.

Same here; have it that it's LexCorp waste material; but it's genuinely an in-adverted accident that turns him into the Parasite.

Bendis Superman. It was just a one off cameo where he gets killed off after.
    Oh yeah I remember that. Kinda a waste right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    What Vordan said.

He has no right looking that good under Reis.

I kinda wish they would have used the villains Morrison brought in

As do I. I never expected to see Subjekt pop up, so maybe S&L will use a few Morrison villains. Vyn would be perfect since they already gave Mxy to Kara.

Incredible Member

Agreed; preferably Nimrod the Hunter (having him as the new Terra-Man), Xa-Du (making him an arch-rival to General Zod in the Phantom Zone), Susie Thompkins (not so much a villain as much as Jon Samuel Kent's answer to Mxy), and the Metaleks

has there been a female team of villains yet, from the silver age until today? (or is that considered more for Kara's gallery?)