Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Giving comic Bloodsport his movie outfit is one bit of synergy I wouldn’t mind
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    That said...they may have screwed the pooch with Intergang receiving weaponry well beyond human technology as well by introducing the Apokolips crew so soon in movies...
    Enh, just say the tech isn't obviously from Apokolips. It's created by people from Apokolips, but they intentionally made it look like human tech on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    one of my favorite comic book moments was when Car-Vax did that inside one of General Lane's bases. "You guys wanna fight Kryptonians? Request granted!"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Enh, just say the tech isn't obviously from Apokolips. It's created by people from Apokolips, but they intentionally made it look like human tech on the outside.
    Being said, they could always have it that whatever tech (i.e. Parademon Weaponry) leftover the the League's battle was initially rounded up by the government, but some "slip through the cracks" as it were to end up in the hands of Intergang.

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Being said, they could always have it that whatever tech (i.e. Parademon Weaponry) leftover the the League's battle was initially rounded up by the government, but some "slip through the cracks" as it were to end up in the hands of Intergang.
    OOHH! and make after-market knock-offs!

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I wish they'd use Silver Banshee more often.

Mighty Member

What is everyone’s favorite look for the villain Parasite? A lot of times he looks like a horror movie monster, but mine is the classic where he looks kind of like an asphyxiation victim (hollow mouth).

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    What is everyone’s favorite look for the villain Parasite? A lot of times he looks like a horror movie monster, but mine is the classic where he looks kind of like an asphyxiation victim (hollow mouth).
    Ngl I liked how he looked in Supergirl. It was the only design I thought they improved upon.

Last edited by I'm a Fish; 03-31-2021 at 08:23 AM.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Giving comic Bloodsport his movie outfit is one bit of synergy I wouldn’t mind
    He was in this week's Flash issue still rocking the same outfit. I'm sure he will probably get a revamp to look like his movie counterpart at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Meanwhile Brainiac is just standing there in the waiting room impatiently tapping his foot.
    I feel like they did a pretty good job with him on the Krypton Tv show

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    He was in this week's Flash issue still rocking the same outfit. I'm sure he will probably get a revamp to look like his movie counterpart at some point.
    It's cool they remembered him though .

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Can Toyman carry a movie guys? Can Metallo without Lex involved?
    I feel like Toyman would make a great prologue villain in a Superman film. You could open a Superman film with Supes foiling one of Toyman's plots.

The creepy Jigsaw dummy head Toyman would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Ngl I liked how he looked in Supergirl. It was the only design I thought they improved upon.

That actually isn’t a bad look. Wouldn’t mind them keeping that as the basis for how he looks if they decide to have him show up in S&L.
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Him and Metallo, was cool to see Superman Rogues cameo somewhere else even if I wish they were being used in the actual Superman books more.