Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Should we have a no Lex rule in the next Superman trilogy or just limit him to one movie?
    He can be in the background as the overarching Big Bad, but I wouldn’t ever have him as the main one. I’d go with Metallo, Brainiac, and Manchester Black for my ideal Superman trilogy. Other villains would cameo like Livewire, Toyman, and Bloodsport.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He can be in the background as the overarching Big Bad, but I wouldn’t ever have him as the main one. I’d go with Metallo, Brainiac, and Manchester Black for my ideal Superman trilogy. Other villains would cameo like Livewire, Toyman, and Bloodsport.
    I would limit him to one movie. Possibly the middle one but only if he has Metallo or Bizarro backing him up. Last one should be solely Brainiac.

I would limit him to one movie. Possibly the middle one but only if he has Metallo or Bizarro backing him up. Last one should be solely Brainiac.
    I have Lex building Metallo in the first movie, summoning Brainiac and then helping defeat him in the second, and the third would be Lex as President with Clark wanting to gather evidence to convict him while Manchester just wants to walk into the White House and blow his head off.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I have Lex building Metallo in the first movie, summoning Brainiac and then helping defeat him in the second, and the third would be Lex as President with Clark wanting to gather evidence to convict him while Manchester just wants to walk into the White House and blow his head off.
    Nah, we already given Lex too much focus already. I would restrict him to the second movie and just allure him in the first one. Maybe mention him on the third one. I'm tired of the bald fcker.

Also Brainiac is a third movie villain. Gotta save him for last. And Brainiac doesn't need Lex, he can carry his own movie.

Nah, we already given Lex too much focus already. I would restrict him to the second movie and just allure him in the first one. Maybe mention him on the third one. I'm tired of the bald fcker.

Also Brainiac is a third movie villain. Gotta save him for last. And Brainiac doesn't need Lex, he can carry his own movie.
    He would be the main bad guy, but I prefer Lex being the one to draw Brainiac to Earth after Snyder had Superman responsible for every terrible thing that happened in the DCEU. Saving Brainiac for the last movie is a bad idea, he’s too simple and straightforward as a villain. He shows up, wants to Bottle Metropolis, Superman stops him. Works as a simple blockbuster but the final movie in a trilogy should have some more character work to it I believe.

He would be the main bad guy, but I prefer Lex being the one to draw Brainiac to Earth after Snyder had Superman responsible for every terrible thing that happened in the DCEU. Saving Brainiac for the last movie is a bad idea, he’s too simple and straightforward as a villain. He shows up, wants to Bottle Metropolis, Superman stops him. Works as a simple blockbuster but the final movie in a trilogy should have some more character work to it I believe.
    No Brianiac works as a final villain for a trilogy. Lex works as the middle one. And this probably be a hard reboot since Snyder messed everything up lol

No Brianiac works as a final villain for a trilogy. Lex works as the middle one. And this probably be a hard reboot since Snyder messed everything up lol
    Meh I don’t agree except that a reboot is needed. Agree to disagree.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Michael Shannon and Antje Traue are rumored to reprise their roles of Zod and Faora in the Flash movie. Who is not going to be rumored to be in that movie? lol
    Shannon and Traue listed among the Flash cast in The Warner Bros. UK 2022 Movie Preview: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/news/ar...-movie-preview

Shannon and Traue listed among the Flash cast in The Warner Bros. UK 2022 Movie Preview: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/news/ar...-movie-preview
    lol, why not at this point.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    lol, why not at this point.

Patty Spivot, Iris West and Henry Allen are in the movie.

Cool, Shannon’s Zod ruled. I’m guessing they’re going to keep MoS but instead of Cavill it will be Sasha who was the hero of that event and she reimprisoned Zod rather than killed him. At some point they really need to do a big Zod story in the actual Superman comics lol, for a dude who is pretty inarguably the #2 Superman Rogue the comics Zod is pretty basic. There’s a good foundation there but it needs a story to really showcase the beef between Supes and Zod.

Could he finally get a chance to say "Kneel Before Zod?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Could he finally get a chance to say "Kneel Before Zod?"
    Lmao they totally are going to have him say that aren’t they? I liked how different Shannon Zod was from Stamp, but I would like to have heard him utter the iconic line (or a variation of it at least).

Lmao they totally are going to have him say that aren’t they? I liked how different Shannon Zod was from Stamp, but I would like to have heard him utter the iconic line (or a variation of it at least).
    I feel like there were, like, 2-3 instances in MoS where it would've made sense for him to say it, but he didn't say it.

Cool, Shannon’s Zod ruled. I’m guessing they’re going to keep MoS but instead of Cavill it will be Sasha who was the hero of that event and she reimprisoned Zod rather than killed him. At some point they really need to do a big Zod story in the actual Superman comics lol, for a dude who is pretty inarguably the #2 Superman Rogue the comics Zod is pretty basic. There’s a good foundation there but it needs a story to really showcase the beef between Supes and Zod.
    Haha, maybe "Daughter of Zor-El, Kneel before Zod! "