Default Organic Battle Royale

The following plant-based contestants will be fighting in an Asian Jungle for the chance to become ruler of plants.

Contestants:

Swamp Thing

Man Thing

Groot

Poison Ivy

Kurama(Yoko)

Zetsu

Kamui of the Woods

Malfurion Stormrage

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    They all start 60 meters away from each other, they all know of each other's presence, contestants must make their opponents concede NOT KILL(Verbal or Physical Accepted), Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    The following plant-based contestants will be fighting in an Asian Jungle for the chance to become ruler of plants.

Contestants:

Swamp Thing

Man Thing

Groot

Poison Ivy

Kurama(Yoko)

Zetsu

Kamui of the Woods

Malfurion Stormrage

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    They all start 60 meters away from each other, they all know of each other's presence, contestants must make their opponents concede NOT KILL(Verbal or Physical Accepted), Who wins?
    (Well, I don’t even know who the bottom half of the list are, so I can’t exactly give a definitive answer. However...)

Do the contestants have to actually SEE OR HEAR their opponents concede?

Or would Man-Thing opening up inter-dimensional portals to d-dump them, from which the others can’t return, count?

I mean he’s not as powerful in terms of plant control as Ivy or Swamp Thing, but he’s not likely to concede. Too much of (comparatively) mindless force of nature.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So...

Kurama should be more than capable of speedblitzing pretty much everyone else here if we're taking him from his peak levels.

However, I'm not sure what anyone can really do to Swamp Thing at his peak? Dude is the avatar of the green, his control of plantlife and his ability to just constantly come back makes keeping him down incredibly difficult.

The only person I don't know is Malfurion so others can chip in there.

My view is it comes down to Kurama versus Swamp Thing and there's not a whole lot Kurama can do to keep Swamp Thing down permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So...

Kurama should be more than capable of speedblitzing pretty much everyone else here if we're taking him from his peak levels.

However, I'm not sure what anyone can really do to Swamp Thing at his peak? Dude is the avatar of the green, his control of plantlife and his ability to just constantly come back makes keeping him down incredibly difficult.

The only person I don't know is Malfurion so others can chip in there.

My view is it comes down to Kurama versus Swamp Thing and there's not a whole lot Kurama can do to keep Swamp Thing down permanently.
    This isn’t a classic Rumble though. The opponents have to concede.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

What? No love for Amingo? He could beat up Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet or Magneto! Well, the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 versions of them, anyway.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Where's Solomon Grundy? Isn't he plant based?

Or Plant Man.

Or Black Tom Cassidy when he was in his weird tree-form.

Malfurion can come back from a ddump and can maybe **** with with the others enough for a ten-count maybe.

Been a minute since I cared about WoW.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan