Astonishing Member

Default Sonic the Hedgehog vs Fuko Kirisawa

Who take this?

For starter, we only use game version of Sonic the Hedgehog where no Chaos Emeralds are allowed
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sonic is a lot faster than Fuko so he should be able to blitz her pretty easily.

Yeah...no. Fuuko is, at best, a bullet-timer. Sonic casually moves at multi-mach and is much stronger and durable than Fuko.
    s
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah...no. Fuuko is, at best, a bullet-timer. Sonic casually moves at multi-mach and is much stronger and durable than Fuko.
    s
    And I would stress that this is a somewhat generous interpretation of her feats.

Flame of Rekka is not very good for speed feats by and large.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, at best, she's able to dodge a laser after its been fired from relatively close range, but that's a pretty damn big outlier. She is generally the fastest of the Hokage in terms of movement speed, though, and even Rekka is able to flash step behind gunmen from pretty close range, but I don't remember any explicit bullet timing feat off the top of my head.

That said, which version of game Sonic are we talking about here? She might at least have better acceleration feats than the non-Boost versions of the character, and can possibly get out a big AOE attack in the couple of seconds it takes him to build up his speed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    That said, which version of game Sonic are we talking about here?
    Modern Sonic usually
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Modern Sonic usually
    Well, do you mean the one from the Modern Sonic from the Adventure games, the Unleashed/Storybook games (maybe Colors fits here too), Lost World, or Sonic Forces? They have different mechanics and feats between them.

Well, do you mean the one from the Modern Sonic from the Adventure games, the Unleashed/Storybook games (maybe Colors fits here too), Lost World, or Sonic Forces? They have different mechanics and feats between them.
    Isn't Mania also Modern but also it's own continuity?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Mania is Classic Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think that Mania has officially supposed to take place after Sonic & Knuckles from the elevator scene in the opening (as well as the classic stages it visited, which are supposed to be from that Sonic's past), and according to Sonic Forces he's supposed to be the same Classic Sonic from Generations, but is now from a different timeline than Modern Sonic's.

Astonishing Member

we mostly uses Sonic Adventure/Advance here

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    we mostly uses Sonic Adventure/Advance here
    Assuming no special gear like the Light Speed Dash (which is extremely situational and doesn't appear to actually be anywhere near light speed) or the magical gems, I can't remember anything that's too far beyond Fuuko's speed, except maybe the opening of Sonic '06 (though it technically ended with the events of the game getting erased from the timeline, that version of Sonic should still have the same physical stats).

Actually, what gear does Sonic have? Something like 1 Chaos Emerald could give him a ranged attack (though I wouldn't really want to bother trying ranged wind attacks against Fuuko) and at least one free teleport in case he gets cornered. Also, I guess what gear Fuuko has should be specified, since she gets some extra weapons and Fuujin jewels as the series progresses, and ends the series without her magical weapon (in which case she gets stomped since her still superhuman stats are not sufficiently superhuman to even begin to deal with Adventure era Sonic)

Astonishing Member

Assuming no special gear like the Light Speed Dash (which is extremely situational and doesn't appear to actually be anywhere near light speed) or the magical gems, I can't remember anything that's too far beyond Fuuko's speed, except maybe the opening of Sonic '06 (though it technically ended with the events of the game getting erased from the timeline, that version of Sonic should still have the same physical stats).

Actually, what gear does Sonic have? Something like 1 Chaos Emerald could give him a ranged attack (though I wouldn't really want to bother trying ranged wind attacks against Fuuko) and at least one free teleport in case he gets cornered. Also, I guess what gear Fuuko has should be specified, since she gets some extra weapons and Fuujin jewels as the series progresses, and ends the series without her magical weapon (in which case she gets stomped since her still superhuman stats are not sufficiently superhuman to even begin to deal with Adventure era Sonic)
    Sonic's gear are only usable in response of Stomp while Fuko's gear is anywhere before End of Series(preferably at the peak of her arsenals)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-08-2021 at 09:02 PM.