Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1550

Thread: Gambit movie

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    He had to know wearing that shirt in public would spark conversations about a possibility of the movie. It’s the same shirt he wore at SDCC when the movie was first announced.
    He were jsut helping animals in a short that he likes. Won't expect anything more frm it.
    I would love more but don't expect.

BANNED

I’m not really expecting anything either, but the last time he was seen wearing that shirt was at SDCC. To me that raised a red flag.

Or maybe he just likes the shirt?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Or maybe we’ll might see Tatum as Gambit as part of a MCU movie instead of a solo movie. I think a lot of mutants we be introduced this way.
    A Gambit solo movie was probably never a good idea anyway.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-17-2019 at 02:08 PM.

By the time the first MCU X-men movie comes out he'll be around 45-50 years old so I highly doubt that Tatum will be playing Gambit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    By the time the first MCU X-men movie comes out he'll be around 45-50 years old so I highly doubt that Tatum will be playing Gambit.
    True, but we’ll see mutants in the MCU before that.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    True, but we’ll see mutants in the MCU before that.
    I highly doubt Gambit is an X-character that will debut before the first film. I doubt even less that they are gonna have Tatum play him bc of the age factor. Gambit really shouldnt be one of the oldest X-men

Gambit isbthe most popular X character who wasn't used in FOX movies except small cameo in the X worst movie.

He has very high chances to appear in MCU as one of the first X characters.

Gambit isn't tied something outside of the X-men like say Storm(Black Panther) Wolverine or Magneto with past Wars or Spy programs(Cap America/Winter Soldier/Black Widow/Nick Fury) or Rogue(Captain Marvel) . I don't see Gambit movie as lead in movie for X-franchise unless they plan to set up Mr Sinister as the big bad or something. I would like to see some solo stuff before the X-men so the movie can focus on be a team than setting up individuals but a Gambit project imo doesn't have the big ties to them to use him early I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit isbthe most popular X character who wasn't used in FOX movies except small cameo in the X worst movie.

"was". Gambit hasnt been highly popular in like 20 years. There's a whole new audience that doesnt even know who he is. He's not core to the X-men and world building so thats why I dont think he'll debut before them

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    "was". Gambit hasnt been highly popular in like 20 years. There's a whole new audience that doesnt even know who he is. He's not core to the X-men and world building so thats why I dont think he'll debut before them
    Is.
    Most people who watch Marvel movies don`t even read comics. Most X fans who are watching X movies were raised on XTAS.

Whole new audience is eating everything new. Not a probem. Gambit will be that something new for them too. I am sure that MCU X-Men will be fresh. That "core" will mean nothing to Feige as you can see in Homecoming and they will try to avoid FOX characters as much as possible.

I seriously doubt Marvel considers Gambit a core X-man so I seriously doubt we ever see him in a solo or as part of the core X-men in a movie. I think the best bet for Gambit is going to be in a TV show with a young Gambit and Thieves Guild. Then maybe a movie appearance where he serves as morally grey character that both the X-men and Avengers deal with from time to time without him ever being an actual team member. So the X-men or Avengers may need information or need something stolen and so they go to Gambit. Or someone is trying to track down something that was stolen and Gambit was the thief that stole out. Point is, he fits more as an independent rogue element as opposed to a card carrying X-man from Day 1. A good entry point for him would be in one of the planned Marvel TV shows where for example Bucky and Falcon have to hunt him down.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Lets face it. The movie had so many set backs that its now totally jinxed. There will be no solo Gambit movie.

Perhaps he will be part of a future X-Men movie, but I strongly doubt they would consider Tatum. Let's be honest, he is just a great body and handsome face, but he's really a crappy actor.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Lets face it. The movie had so many set backs that its now totally jinxed. There will be no solo Gambit movie.

Perhaps he will be part of a future X-Men movie, but I strongly doubt they would consider Tatum. Let's be honest, he is just a great body and handsome face, but he's really a crappy actor.
    I think Tatum is a decent actor, I just don't think he's a good fit for Gambit, no matter how much he likes the character.
    Make Good Art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I highly doubt Gambit is an X-character that will debut before the first film. I doubt even less that they are gonna have Tatum play him bc of the age factor. Gambit really shouldnt be one of the oldest X-men
    The general audience isn’t going to care about his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

Especially now, sense Spider Man is out.