Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1550

Thread: Gambit movie

Hope springs eternal in this thread.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is this movie still happening now that the merger is soon to be final in the next few months? I thought only dp and new mutants was surely happening since this movie didnt have a committed director. did something change?
    Right now, the movie is happening. Actually I think the merger will help this movie get started.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    A lot of directors are not working year round. Some only do like 1 or 2 movies a year. Even when you look at some of the rumored directors Liman went like 2 years in between Edge of Tomorrow and Bourne and has mostly down one movie a year with a few times doing two.
    Notice I said "name" director, as in recognizable. Of course, they could snatch up anyone, but you get what you pay for in this case.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Right now, the movie is happening. Actually I think the merger will help this movie get started.
    I think the opposite. I dont think anyone will take any project coming from Fox that hasn't started yet, seriously.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I think the opposite. I dont think anyone will take any project coming from Fox that hasn't started yet, seriously.
    Fox executives have a bad history of interfering with the X-Men and F4, with Disney that problem wil go away.

Fox executives have a bad history of interfering with the X-Men and F4, with Disney that problem wil go away.
    While I think Disney would recognize the potential of the FF/X-Men characters far more than Fox ever did, I'm not sure they will want to lead their X-Men in the MCU movement with Gambit. Honestly, he's probably better off waiting a bit and being introduced in a team movie, and then they can do a solo afterwards.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    While I think Disney would recognize the potential of the FF/X-Men characters far more than Fox ever did, I'm not sure they will want to lead their X-Men in the MCU movement with Gambit. Honestly, he's probably better off waiting a bit and being introduced in a team movie, and then they can do a solo afterwards.
    Like I said earlier teams movies look likes they are going away, in favor of solo movies

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Notice I said "name" director, as in recognizable. Of course, they could snatch up anyone, but you get what you pay for in this case.
    Doug Liman is not a "name" director? That is why I used him as an example. The fact is a lot of "name" directors don't do more than 2 movies a year and sometimes go a couple years in between movies. So it is not a given hat everyone's schedules are already filled up for the timeframe in question.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

In a video filmed last week, Tatum still is wearing the Gambit haircut

In a video filmed last week, Tatum still is wearing the Gambit haircut

BANNED

Breaking News:
    New photos (11/8/18) of Tatum showing he no longer has the Gambit haircut.
    I have lost all hope.

Breaking News:
    New photos (11/8/18) of Tatum showing he no longer has the Gambit haircut.
    I have lost all hope.
    Yes, my friend. I was hoping till the end.
    It is really sad.

BANNED

R.I.P. Mr. Stan Lee

BANNED

Beware, this is total speculation on my part:
    If this movie is every made, I think with the popularity of the comic Mr. and Mrs X, the Belladonna character will be changed to Rouge.
    Will Anna Paquin reprise her role?

Beware, this is total speculation on my part:
    If this movie is every made, I think with the popularity of the comic Mr. and Mrs X, the Belladonna character will be changed to Rouge.
    Will Anna Paquin reprise her role?
    In this version I don't think we would see Rogue.

In MCU defintely would be with Rogue but I doubt that Disney would try to do it.

No director news. Tatum cut his hair.
    I don't expect anything good for this project and no way they would be able to start production on February 2019. Which is very sad.