Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1550

Thread: Gambit movie

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    The general audience isn’t going to care about his age.

Especially now, sense Spider Man is out.
    Well I don’t think the audience will get the chance to bc of his age

BANNED

If the audience doesn’t care, the studio isn’t going to care either.

If the audience doesn’t care, the studio isn’t going to care either.
    The studio is the one that makes the decision before the audience gets a chance to react

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The studio is the one that makes the decision before the audience gets a chance to react
    The studio already knows the general audience isn’t going to care. Plus Tatum still looks young enough to play characters in the late 20’s and early 30’s. He has played younger characters his whole career, this isn’t going to be different.

The studio already knows the general audience isn’t going to care. Plus Tatum still looks young enough to play characters in the late 20’s and early 30’s. He has played younger characters his whole career, this isn’t going to be different.
    Tatum looks his age. I don’t see Gambit being one of the oldest Xman

BANNED

Tatum has never looked his age, he always plays characters that’s 10 years younger.

Tatum looks fine.

I am sure that main X-Men team will be around 30's, slightly younger then Wolverine.

I sincerely doubt that X-Men will start as teens or on 20's in MCU. Marvel needs real big guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Tatum looks fine.

I am sure that main X-Men team will be around 30's, slightly younger then Wolverine.

I sincerely doubt that X-Men will start as teens or on 20's in MCU. Marvel needs real big guns.
    The movie side want them young because they want to get 6 to 8 movies out of them. The Fox guys were casted that young for the same reason. The X-men characters can't be in 30s because mutant powers manifest in their teens and their implications to a large of superhumans running around secretly with out general public knowing. If X-men are multiverse world maybe they can be older but if they are showing up in the same world as everyone they are going to be in their 20s and the mutant phenom will just be starting in MCU on a large scale.

I love would an older X-men group but most signs point to something younger imo

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The movie side want them young because they want to get 6 to 8 movies out of them. The Fox guys were casted that young for the same reason. The X-men characters can't be in 30s because mutant powers manifest in their teens and their implications to a large of superhumans running around secretly with out general public knowing. If X-men are multiverse world maybe they can be older but if they are showing up in the same world as everyone they are going to be in their 20s and the mutant phenom will just be starting in MCU on a large scale.

I love would an older X-men group but most signs point to something younger imo
    Wolverine will always be an adult. If Cyke will be teen like in DP or Apocalypse then he will always be just a kid near Avengers or Wolverine and won`t be a real leader.
    Only time will tell but I am sure that main X-Men team will be around Avengers team age.

BANNED

Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pratt, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo are all older than Tatum. RDJ first Ion Man movie he was 43 years old, that’s four years older than Tatum’s present age.

Tatum has never looked his age, he always plays characters that’s 10 years younger.
    He looks it in that recent pic that was posted in here. He doesnt look like a 20 something anymore

Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pratt, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo are all older than Tatum. RDJ first Ion Man movie he was 43 years old, that’s four years older than Tatum’s present age.
    You're completely missing the point and those are irrelevant to Gambit

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Tatum looks fine.

I doubt it. Im thinking the core team will be mid to late 20s. You dont need to be in your 30s to be big guns. For longevity, its better to cast younger. Gambit should be relatively the same age as the rest of the team, not a decade older. I dont see a bunch of 40 somethings playing the X-men
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-21-2019 at 09:52 AM.

BANNED

What point I’m missing?

What point I’m missing?
    The point isnt that a man in his 40s cant play a super hero bc clearly its been done before

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The point isnt that a man in his 40s cant play a super hero bc clearly its been done before
    Apparently you miss my point. Nobody cares about his age, just like we don’t care about other actors age.
    Why are you only putting this age requirement on Tatum?

Apparently you miss my point. Nobody cares about his age, just like we don’t care about other actors age.
    Why are you only putting this age requirement on Tatum?
    Because this is a thread about the Gambit movie and his name is the only one brought up in terms of casting? Ive said the same in Storm's thread when people fancast 40 somethings to play her. Ditto for many other characters in the various X-men film threads we've had