Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1550

Thread: Gambit movie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Haters called him a bad actor too, lots of ruggedly good looking actors like Tatum and Hedlund are unjustly label bad actors.
    Robert Redford once said he was never taken serious as an actor when he was younger because of his looks.
    Neither Tatum nor Hedlund are as good as Redford. They're on Robert Pattenson's level

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Neither Tatum nor Hedlund are as good as Redford. They're on Robert Pattenson's level
    When Redford was in his 30’s he was being treated like Tatum and Hedlund are today.
    Now that he’s old he has gotten the respect that is long overdue.
    When Tatum and Hedlund gets old they will get that same respect.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-01-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    When Redford was in his 30’s he was being treated like Tatum and Hedlund are today.
    Now that he’s old he has gotten the respect that is long overdue.
    When Tatum and Hedlund gets old they will get that same respect.
    I like Channing Tatum but he's 38 Redford was 38 in 1974 and had done Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and the Sting by then Channing is good Redford was better even by 38.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I like Channing Tatum but he's 38 Redford was 38 in 1974 and had done Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and the Sting by then Channing is good Redford was better even by 38.
    But still a young Redford had to struggle to gain that respect more than his contemporaries.
    Plus there was no social media bashing Redford everyday for being cast in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Okay, I've come back with another nominee to play Gambit over Tatum.

Attachment 71577

Garret Hedlund. He was in a movie called "Mojave" with Oscar Isaac and he's a good actor. He's got that sexy dreamy look, imo. He's lean but has a good physique and can grow his hair long. 34 years young. HOT.
    Definitely has the look! Yum. Definitely moreso than Kitsch or Tatum. Never seen that movie. Though pulling off that accent and the moves is going to challenge most actors.

Okay, I've come back with another nominee to play Gambit over Tatum.

Attachment 71577

Garret Hedlund. He was in a movie called "Mojave" with Oscar Isaac and he's a good actor. He's got that sexy dreamy look, imo. He's lean but has a good physique and can grow his hair long. 34 years young. HOT.
    Handsome guy, for sure. He's definitely got the haircut for it too.

Simon Kinberg in a recent interview talks about how the script changed with the Gambit movie and now it will be love story.
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/201...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Simon Kinberg in a recent interview talks about how the script changed with the Gambit movie and now it will be love story.
    Cool! Like it should be. Now I remembered Nicieza interview and how he was describing Gambit as character.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 10-03-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Sounds promising!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Definitely has the look! Yum. Definitely moreso than Kitsch or Tatum. Never seen that movie. Though pulling off that accent and the moves is going to challenge most actors.
    Is that why Kitsch didn't even try? He didn't, right? 'cause I don't recall an accent...

I just think looks-wise this guy is the right fit. He did well in Mojave honestly. He may not be an AMAZING actor but he can at least act.
    Moresoe than Tatum but it seems like it'll be made with him no matter what. *shrugs* A girl can dream.

So the movie will feature Bella after all. March 2020... well alright, we will see how this all pans out.
    *mumbles* I love Lizzy Caplan but still can't see her as either Bella or Rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Is that why Kitsch didn't even try? He didn't, right? 'cause I don't recall an accent...

I just think looks-wise this guy is the right fit. He did well in Mojave honestly. He may not be an AMAZING actor but he can at least act.
    Moresoe than Tatum but it seems like it'll be made with him no matter what. *shrugs* A girl can dream.

So the movie will feature Bella after all. March 2020... well alright, we will see how this all pans out.
    *mumbles* I love Lizzy Caplan but still can't see her as either Bella or Rogue.
    Kitsch had more of a generic Southern accent or something. I remember not hating it. It just wasn't Cajun, I think.

I'm not even sure if Lizzy Caplan is still attached to this film, TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Kitsch had more of a generic Southern accent or something. I remember not hating it. It just wasn't Cajun, I think.

I'm not even sure if Lizzy Caplan is still attached to this film, TBH.
    Thanks, Nox!

Hmm.. yeah, I think everything is still up in the air and they're just trying to keep hope alive. Who knows how many more things might change from now to then.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

BANNED

Sounds good, but with Simon Kingberg- I’m applying caution.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

So will it be a romance with old Remy and Bella or will they make Tatum look younger? Nothing against Tatum doing Gambit, but I'm kind of confused, since the story with Bella happened when he was very young.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    So will it be a romance with old Remy and Bella or will they make Tatum look younger? Nothing against Tatum doing Gambit, but I'm kind of confused, since the story with Bella happened when he was very young.
    I think this is a new take on Gambit.
    Movies can’t and shouldn’t be exactly like the comic book.