Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1550

Thread: Gambit movie

The enthusiasm for this thread is admirable, though my doubts are quite high at this point. I'm always game to see someone try to pull it off though. I know exactly the movie I would want, though I'm sure it's not what certain fans want. Guess we'll see what Disney does ... or doesn't do.

What do we think about seeing a Gambit series on a streaming service? This seems more doable and likely. Fabian Nicieza even alluded to it in an interview. Good street level, gritty character that can easily be elevated to a more cosmic universe. Lots of canonical fodder, rich backstory, SO many character connections to work with. Wouldn't require ridiculous special effects, not often anyway. You've got angles for action, romance, humor, drama ... plenty of worldbuilding between the Thieves Guild and the X-Men. It could be glorious.

BANNED

I still want it, but it's safe to say no way this is happening at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    The enthusiasm for this thread is admirable, though my doubts are quite high at this point. I'm always game to see someone try to pull it off though. I know exactly the movie I would want, though I'm sure it's not what certain fans want. Guess we'll see what Disney does ... or doesn't do.

What do we think about seeing a Gambit series on a streaming service? This seems more doable and likely. Fabian Nicieza even alluded to it in an interview. Good street level, gritty character that can easily be elevated to a more cosmic universe. Lots of canonical fodder, rich backstory, SO many character connections to work with. Wouldn't require ridiculous special effects, not often anyway. You've got angles for action, romance, humor, drama ... plenty of worldbuilding between the Thieves Guild and the X-Men. It could be glorious.
    I would love a gritty series like that...if we're so lucky. I guess it would end up on Disney's new platform.

BANNED

Now that Disney will oversee this movie, don’t be surprise if Gore Verbinski comeback to direct to or help Tatum to direct.

If the movie starts production in two months they can make it! (that's a big if but he has a chance.)

BANNED

I think the merger is not going to have any effect on this movie on way or the other.
    It’s not going to matter if they start production before or after the merger.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post

Teen Gambit and the Guilds as a streaming TV series. Adult Gambit in the movies. Do it that way and Tatum can play adult Gambit in the movies and you leave all the origin story and younger Gambit stuff for the TV series.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Teen Gambit and the Guilds as a streaming TV series. Adult Gambit in the movies. Do it that way and Tatum can play adult Gambit in the movies and you leave all the origin story and younger Gambit stuff for the TV series.
    Best way to do this. To good to happen.

BANNED

Sorry mistake
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-23-2019 at 12:09 AM.

BANNED

Filming start Feb.15th in Los Angeles, all the indoor scenes will be filmed in Los Angeles
    All the outdoor scenes will be filmed in New Orleans, starting early March beginning with the Mardi Gras

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Filming start Feb.15th in Los Angeles, all the indoor scenes will be filmed in Los Angeles
    All the outdoor scenes will be filmed in New Orleans, starting early March beginning with the Mardi Gras
    Where is this info from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Where is this info from?
    Take it with a grain of salt, I know someone that works at Fox, but he’s been wrong before.

Take it with a grain of salt, I know someone that works at Fox, but he’s been wrong before.
    I feel like we heard this exact same news last year, and maybe the year before that too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Thanks.
    10.har

BANNED

I’m having doubts about my source, Tatum just tweeted something about a Magic Mike Broadway opening later this year.
    So I think he would be too busy with that to film Gambit right now.