Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'd say Doc Samson.
    DS.jpg

My Top (3) Three:

• Jack Monroe's Scourge

• Ikari

• The U-Foes

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I have said it for many and many years, but it seems criminal to me how the Enchantress has been treated for decades, being marginalized and treated in the worst possible way, without respect and without giving her the justice she deserves for being a character emerged from the sixties (1964, specifically).

dc69nhl-b6b2490c-be16-4385-9ebf-17c5fcd545f0.jpg

Also Sylvie Lushton, completely forgotten right now after almost 10 years from her first appearance

3166505-youngmasters00210.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I have said it for many and many years, but it seems criminal to me how the Enchantress has been treated for decades, being marginalized and treated in the worst possible way, without respect and without giving her the justice she deserves for being a character emerged from the sixties (1964, specifically).

dc69nhl-b6b2490c-be16-4385-9ebf-17c5fcd545f0.jpg

Also Sylvie Lushton, completely forgotten right now after almost 10 years from her first appearance

3166505-youngmasters00210.jpg
    I think Sylvie Lushton is rumored to be appearing in Loki. On the bright side, that means she'll almost certainly make a comeback in comics. Of course if this happens, she could end up overshadowing Amora as Enchantress.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

The Hood (Parker Robins)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    Original Valkyrie (RIP)
    Hellstorm
    Hellcat
    Cardiac
    USAgent
    Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman
    Colossus
    That'd be a hell of a team right there!

Hellstrom, Hellcat and Valkyrie have teamed up before, as have Valkyrie and USAgent, IIRC, so there's some minor connective tissue there.

I'm also fond of other irregular Thunderbolts/Avengers/Defenders/Heroes for Hire types like Stingray, Machine Man, Living Lightning, Yellowjacket 2 (Rita), Gargoyle, etc. that could mix well with this lot, as well as some other one-shot characters, like various Initiative recruits or New (new) Warriors or Avengers Idea Mechanics sorts, like Sun Girl or Toni Ho or Songbird or White Tiger (Ava or the New Man tiger-humanoid being my favorites).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    That'd be a hell of a team right there!

Hellstrom, Hellcat and Valkyrie have teamed up before, as have Valkyrie and USAgent, IIRC, so there's some minor connective tissue there.

I'm also fond of other irregular Thunderbolts/Avengers/Defenders/Heroes for Hire types like Stingray, Machine Man, Living Lightning, Yellowjacket 2 (Rita), Gargoyle, etc. that could mix well with this lot, as well as some other one-shot characters, like various Initiative recruits or New (new) Warriors or Avengers Idea Mechanics sorts, like Sun Girl or Toni Ho or Songbird or White Tiger (Ava or the New Man tiger-humanoid being my favorites).
    Yep, I was a fan of the original Defenders series and they had some great characters there. I'd be all for that lineup as well. Cardiac has so much potential as well.

Nighthawk.
    He’s a great character w. an interesting history and motivations. NH would make for a great throwback type of book that’s fun and full of over the top adventure w. larger than life bad guys and stories.
    Those types of books are few and far between at Marvel/the Big Two in general.

Fantastic Member

The Sentry
    Blue Marvel
    Fantomex

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

Nighthawk.
    He’s a great character w. an interesting history and motivations. NH would make for a great throwback type of book that’s fun and full of over the top adventure w. larger than life bad guys and stories.
    Those types of books are few and far between at Marvel/the Big Two in general.
    Really agree with this.

Quasar. I want to see a new solo series with him exploring the cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Really agree with this.
    ^^^thank you!
    Most times when I bring up NH, ppl just kinda go blank.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Great choice.
    He should really be the Company’s GL. There’s so many things he could/should have been involved in over the years.
    I’d really love to see a storyline that ties together all the various Dr. Spectrums, as they’re GL expies too. As well as the Nova Corp. there’s a lot of fun to be had there imo. Not to mention Eon and Epoch. And he’ll, get the Elders of The Universe in there and make them a part of Quasar’s world. Those characters as both allies and enemies have potential.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Did Wendell Vaughn get the Quantum Bands back? Or has the name/mantle been passed to someone else now that Phyla-Vell no longer uses it?

LONGSHOT! For the love of God, get him away from the X-Universe and let him do what he originally did and interact with the rest of the Marvel Universe. I thought that the “Longshot saves the Marvel Universe” series was great (except for his haircut). Don’t get me wrong, I love the X-Men. I just feel he’d flourish better mingling with the rest of the Marvel Universe.

I would love to see more done with the Nova Corps then just have them job for the latest cosmic big bad.

Who else wants to see more Shatter Star!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.