Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

What is the range of Blink's teleportation powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What is the range of Blink's teleportation powers?
    AoA Blink teleported to the moon before.
    The other has teleported from the X-mansion to Genosha.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Charlotte Jones was also decades ago
    True, but her beef is with Park Slope Pixie's contention that Candy was the only redeeming thing about Warren.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    True, but her beef is with Park Slope Pixie's contention that Candy was the only redeeming thing about Warren.
    Am I wrong? Even under his original Stan Lee incarnation, he was a thinly-sketched rich kid brat more in line with Archie Comics' Reggie.

He had to be artificially beefed-up with Archangel to get any real pathos, however inconsequential.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Am I wrong? Even under his original Stan Lee incarnation, he was a thinly-sketched rich kid brat more in line with Archie Comics' Reggie.

He had to be artificially beefed-up with Archangel to get any real pathos, however inconsequential.
    I don't necessarily disagree, but Charlotte's the one who felt slighted. I'm just the messenger.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post

Pixie is one of my favorite New X-Men kids. Actually, she is probably my favorite of those characters. You however like her a little to much. It's clear that you have been inhaling to much of her hallucinogenic dust if you do not like the incredible metal winged Archangel, and I'm guessing that you see more than teddy bears and unicorns on a nightly basis .

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I don't necessarily disagree, but Charlotte's the one who felt slighted. I'm just the messenger.
    And you are clearly a traitor. You have said in the Archangel thread that Archangel is a favorite of yours. Yet here I find you acting as Park Slope Pixie's evil, Pixie dust hallucinated minion. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Pixie is one of my favorite New X-Men kids. Actually, she is probably my favorite of those characters. You however like her a little to much. It's clear that you have been inhaling to much of her hallucinogenic dust if you do not like the incredible metal winged Archangel, and I'm guessing that you see more than teddy bears and unicorns on a nightly basis .
    I'm also a Pixie fan. But it annoys me that every character development we got with her in the past years always seem to become undone the moment she re-emerges in the books after a hiatus. Those New X-Men kids are not allowed to change, it seems.

Pixie.jpg

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I'm also a Pixie fan. But it annoys me that every character development we got with her in the past years always seem to become undone the moment she re-emerges in the books after a hiatus. Those New X-Men kids are not allowed to change, it seems.

Pixie.jpg
    This is how I liked Pixie the most, with the dagger, black highlights and bad-ass attitude. I miss that Pixie.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member

Some probably thought that she got a bit to sexy for her own good, some writers I mean, so they set her back to being cute and friendly and all of that...

IIRC, she was missing a part of her soul like Illyana. She has since had her soul restored so her not being dark anymore made sense. That character arc was resolved

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Basically, YES.

Loa had a decent role in Namor's book. She also had a supporting role in New X-Men and X-Men Legacy.

I was reading comics when Loa appeared in Namor books and I can not nor have I ever understood the connection?! Did the writer for Namor just choose Loa, was he a big fan, I could never rationalize how Loa became such an important supporting character for Namor, then she was simply forgotten. Could anyone explain their connection?

Ultimate Member

Will Pixie still be like 16 or is she going to be older in this comic...

Astonishing Member

You know, on the Exodus vs Nightcrawler front, it suddenly strikes me that Kurt and Pixie are the only mutants in the last 10 years who have interacted with the great Satan without M-Day hanging over every sentence

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Never forget, she becomes Nightmare Pixie at some point in the future. Maestro Carey setting down engraved canon on some high end tablature.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I was reading comics when Loa appeared in Namor books and I can not nor have I ever understood the connection?! Did the writer for Namor just choose Loa, was he a big fan, I could never rationalize how Loa became such an important supporting character for Namor, then she was simply forgotten. Could anyone explain their connection?
    In universe - Loa's grandmother was a friend or love interest of Namor

Writer's reason - I don't know, maybe because shes Hawaiian and a mutant ?