Default Comixology: Big Hickman era sale right now

I have decided to be a helpful person right now, if you go on comixology right now there is a sale for the current era of x-men books, the first two volumes of most runs and the first volumes Cable, Fallen Angels, Hellions, X-factor, & Wolverine and the Giant Size X-men collection all of which range from $3.99 to $2.99. If there is a series you have not read yet or something you have been waiting on because of price I say go now.

https://www.comixology.com/comics-sa...d=37368&lang=1
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Already own most of it. Paid full price too. Worth every penny.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member

Times like this I wish I was into digital. Looks like it is everything up to but not including X of Swords.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Thanks. I purchased something. Uh, Kwannon's changing hair color and appearance is kind of off-putting from those covers for Fallen Angels. But I don't know the story so there may be a reason.