Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Who better than Legion to **** up his dad plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    But Krakoa is for all mutants right hmm

I hope Way Of X has a lengthy data page of lame excuses from Charles why they can't bring back Blindfold yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I hope Way Of X has a lengthy data page of lame excuses from Charles why they can't bring back Blindfold yet.
    This does make me question in Universe explanations on why Precogs especially those with friends/family on Krakoa aren't being revived & no questions are being asked, like u just know while the 5 are bringing back random people In house have to be pushing for their friends, like why does Quentin get to comeback everyday when such & such stays dead for months....

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

There’s a previous panel obviously of a resurrection going wrong. I wonder if that’s Blindfold? I also wonder if someone has made the resurrection go wrong. Looking at you, Chuck.

Of course, it might not be unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Damn you Moira! And damn YOU Charles for allowing it!
    If this series results in everybody realizing that Charles ain’t **** AGAIN I’ll be a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    If this series results in everybody realizing that Charles ain’t **** AGAIN I’ll be a happy camper.
    Charles been not **** to my knowledge I'm pretty sure Bobby was retconned into being like 12 in X-Men gold when he joined the X-Men so this bald weirdo had 12 year old fighting grown men & touching Unus the Untouchable he been not **** I never forgot!

a reason can be that she committed and they can't do something against her decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    a reason can be that she committed and they can't do something against her decision?
    Does that work though since they ressurect you at a point where that type of trauma is non-existant? Look at Shinobi Shaw pretty sure he killed himself too but he came back. & What about the other Precogs with less wanted deaths, nah you can pick that excuse apart easily.
    Last edited by Journey; 04-20-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Other people can answer for their own personal habits, but a lot of people who are heavy into variants will buy a regular issue to read (if they want to read it) and the variants, particularly pricier ones, never get opened. Some people display some of them and most likely the rest just end up in their collection in boxes. People who display their comics will often rotate what they have on display or show them off to each other.
    This. I don’t buy them to resell. I keep them in my collection.

It’s one in the morning here in Blighty so I’ll save my commentary for another time, but I just read the first issue of Way of X and I’m loving it!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

It’s so good. I can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Because she’s horrible? *shrugs*

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Does that work though since they ressurect you at a point where that type of trauma is non-existant? Look at Shinobi Shaw pretty sure he killed himself too but he came back. & What about the other Precogs with less wanted deaths, nah you can pick that excuse apart easily.
    He did indeed, and his father insisted that he not be allowed to remember that.
    My flag is bacon.

If it weren't for last issue of X-Men I'd say this is the best singular book of Krakoan era since... Can't even remember? So. Damn. Good.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Bloody ace!