Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Do you want me to start an issue one thread?
    Doesn't this count?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Doesn't this count?
    spoilers only on spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    They dated. And Xavier/Mag/Moira would for sure throw him into the hole. Legion is a total wild card and if he jeopardizes Krakoa I see no reason why the top brass would let that fly.
    Would it be safe to say then that if he knows what is going on would he perhaps seek out Raven to help her enact Irene's will of either bringing her back or torching it to the ground?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Very excited by these reviews even though I caved and looked at the spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    spoilers only on spoiler thread
    His spoiler thread is up for anyone interested.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean I really don't see why he should have a problem with The Crucible especially considering that mutants are now effectively immortal. That's kinda what Si is getting at, with resurrections in place the mindset of how mutants treat death is changing.
    Yes I understand but his actitude is way to blase about this whole thing considering his primary intention with Krakoa is for mutants to be safe and now it seems beating mutants to death has is not only accepted but has become an spectacle and I would expect him to question the whole idea of the crucible given how much of his life has been dedicated to protection of mutants. Even more, given the whole idea behind the crucible is to give mutants their powers back I think he would feel responsible given the reason why they are depowered in the first place.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Would it be safe to say then that if he knows what is going on would he perhaps seek out Raven to help her enact Irene's will of either bringing her back or torching it to the ground?
    I don't think that's likely for two reasons: 1) Legion is capable of resurrection under his own power, if he really wants Blindfold back he could probably just do it himself. 2) Mystique would probably not work with Legion because he is the one who killed Destiny in the first place, granted he was being influenced by the Shadow King at the time, but still.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Are we sure it was Shadow King or did Moira put him up to it?
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I do not think that was the point being made. Pixie said in the intro that yesterday she wanted sushi but today only could think about the toasty thing. When she is resurrected to the last back-up, she loses one day, and wants sushi again.
    So what happens, where goes, the person she was the day she was killed? I wonder if the patchwork man could be a patchwork of missed memories. Legion used to get into his in mind people who died nearby. Maybe that is what is going on here.
    Sorry I missed her mentioning the sushi at the start, my fault, I read it quickly at work. What you say would make much more sense. If the Patchwork man is collecting memories it'd be interesting to see what he intends to do with them. If anything?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I think all the issues should have an issue thread like most series do, its also great for those who might not know when the issues come out or forget. Or hopefully they will bring more readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Salemdelight View Post
    Sorry I missed her mentioning the sushi at the start, my fault, I read it quickly at work. What you say would make much more sense. If the Patchwork man is collecting memories it'd be interesting to see what he intends to do with them. If anything?
    No worries, I misse it too on a first read. But it was so nice, I read it twice!. If Legion is the patchwork man, maybe he cannot avoid taking them in. Maybe in the future that will be his rol in the mutant society, like a complement to the five.
    I dunno, but I loved this issue. Sorely needed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    10 out of 10. 5 Stars. Best Book of the Hickman era and it’s not even close. It destroys the rest of them.
    An opinion I share. I almost skipped this book.

Who were the two at the bar?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It does feel like there's maybe a better way to deal with depowered mutants than only one on one death matches

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It does feel like there's maybe a better way to deal with depowered mutants than only one on one death matches
    My understanding is they don't really want all these depowered mutants killing themselves and clogging up the queue, so Crucible was a solution, a deterrent and a compromise.