BANNED

Default Could Boba Fett beat Vader

Boba vs Vader

Boba gets his pure Beskar armor, full mandalorian equipment, and a weeks prep

Vader gets his lightSaber and full range of powers

Could Bova beat him?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Boba vs Vader

Boba gets his pure Beskar armor, full mandalorian equipment, and a weeks prep

Vader gets his lightSaber and full range of powers

Could Bova beat him?
    None of the equipment matters in the slightest. The only consideration is does Boba Fett get the drop on him. With 100% surprise, and assuming Fett inflicted a mortal blow on his first attack, probably. If Vader sees him coming? No chance. None.

It is an interesting consideration though. Of all the characters we've ever seen, Boba (as of The Mandalorian, anyway) may be one of a handful of non-Force powered fighters that even had a chance.

iMan 42s

In legends I think they did end with a stalemate.

The armor does put this in his favor. As it can block sabers and apparently requires a hell of a lot of force to even dent (Boba's helmet and groin both have dents). Vader's strength level is inconsistent but I'd definitely give Boba a good beating on Vader. Boba really does have to have a lot going in his favor though on top of not having the worst day of his life like Jango.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    None of the equipment matters in the slightest. The only consideration is does Boba Fett get the drop on him. With 100% surprise, and assuming Fett inflicted a mortal blow on his first attack, probably. If Vader sees him coming? No chance. None.

It is an interesting consideration though. Of all the characters we've ever seen, Boba (as of The Mandalorian, anyway) may be one of a handful of non-Force powered fighters that even had a chance.
    Basically this. If the whole scenario is contrived in Fett's favor, sure he can win. Even that may involve ignoring some of Vader's abilities.

Mind you, I'm talking about what I think can be derived from the canon sources, the various movies, not every background thing or story that's ever been done.
    Power with Girl is better.

No, he could not. I'd give him one chance in fifty to maybe "beat him" where he forces a retreat, but not actually taking him out. Honestly, from what we've seen Jango might have had a better chance since he uses assassins and seems to understand subtlety more. Boba seems too blunt - even in "Clone Wars" and I don't see that as effective against Vader. (and I didn't read all the comics or novels or whatever)

No, he couldn't. He might give Vader a challenge but Vader ultimately wins. There are very few beings in the Star Wars Universe who can defeat a trained Force-sensitive in a one on one battle. Honestly, the vast majority of Jedi and Sith (and Dark Jedi) are way OP when you think about it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Movie Boba Fett - Trips over his own shoe laces before Vader even does anything.

The Mandalorian Boba Fett - I give him five minutes.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If you give Boba a fully functional Deathstar and Vader is left stranded on a planet than Boba can probably win.

Outside of that? Its not looking good for Boba. Vader simply isn't in Boba's weight class and they frankly aren't even close (nor should they be).