Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Red X is Robin. Like, it's obviously Damian Wayne. Who cares if he's on another island? It's him. 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I feel Brick is a red herring (hence his hair color and the allusions to hair being a clue) but this M. Radley person could make sense. they were moving kinda sus, and this do appear to be slightly on the tanner side (but the art style in issue #4 makes it hard to tell if that was intentional or not). his hair is also interesting, it's a dark brown, the same color Red X's appeared to be in some panels in Future State. however, I don't think we've seen him prior to #4, so it may not be him simply because it would be make the mystery a little weaker if the identity isn't one of the students we've been focusing on from the beginning.
    There's also Dane and Miguel. Dane is a new character whose Raven's apprentice supposedly. While Miguel is the Dial H for Hero. Maybe he just dialed H and Red X popped up?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    There's also Dane and Miguel. Dane is a new character whose Raven's apprentice supposedly. While Miguel is the Dial H for Hero. Maybe he just dialed H and Red X popped up?
    I feel with Dane going to Hell with Shazam in the coming month that he’s sort of out of the running to be Red X. To me it sounds like Dane is the kid Red X protected when he summoned forth the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Maybe he dialed up Batman or Nightwing.

Ultimate Member

The costume's actually kind of cool, but damn it seems odd that everyone knows that Robin ran around in a fake ID

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Red X is Robin. Like, it's obviously Damian Wayne. Who cares if he's on another island? It's him. 100%.
    I'm not against it but I rather skip the mystery than. Damian being Red X doesn't affect these kids outside the Batpack. But they are the only ones really interested in who Red X is.
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I feel with Dane going to Hell with Shazam in the coming month that he’s sort of out of the running to be Red X. To me it sounds like Dane is the kid Red X protected when he summoned forth the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
    Oh ok. Rereading the first issue, he and brick are the most suspicious of the kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Maybe he dialed up Batman or Nightwing.
    Do they give him the outfit?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The costume's actually kind of cool, but damn it seems odd that everyone knows that Robin ran around in a fake ID
    Did nightwing give a press conference when the 2nd and 3rd red X popped up?

All-New Member

This theory is after reading Teen Titans Academy tie-in, Teen Titans Academy 2021 Yearbook. So please go read that before reading anything below

spoilers:
    Matt has been highly teased to be Red X, but after seeing the unnamed kid and if it his him who is donning the mantle of Red X at present then I don't think it's Matt, main reason being the eye colour of the Kid (brown) and Matt (blue) are nothing alike and Matt's eyes have been blue in every issue. Same goes for Brick, who has light blue/green eyes. And although the kid has a resemblance to Bao Pham (Clownhunter), i don't think its him because of Bao's origin, aged 14, where he is having a normal life with his parents.
    end of spoilers

The J-man

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    When they said everything was canon, they weren't kiddin'

BANNED

it is either Damian or terry McGinnis

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    it is either Damian or terry McGinnis
    I don't think its either of them. Terry being Red X only works if time travel shenanigans are involved and nothing in Titans Academy (so far) hints at any sort of time travel plot. Why would Terry or Damian ally with Waller anyway?

My guess is that Red X is an existing Titans character who might be working on the behalf of Dick and company for reasons. So far, Dick and the others are treating Red X as a low priority, which makes me think they already know who Red X is and their agenda.

you fools! Red X is obviously Condiment King. red = ketchup, the clues are all there!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

How long will DC drag this out?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I’m assuming another half year or so, I can’t imagine that he’s still hiding his identity when the next crisis comes next year....I realize how that sounds like a crisis is a yearly festival.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    How long is Titans Academy gonna last? The Red X mystery was pitched as a main hook. So I assume it's gonna be a longterm mystery. Hopefully it's gonna wrapped up in the next few issues.