Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Red X Appreciation Thread 2021

We may have no idea who this person is, but he/she/they is apparently going to play a part in the Teen Titans Academy and potentially the DC universe depending on how far he/she/they go in the dc universe after making their (masked) apperance. Whether it is the Future State or the Infinite Frontier let us wait and see who this is and what they are capable of.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

LOVE Red X from Teen Titans: The Animated Series!

Looking forward to what DC has planned for the comic book version.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-08-2021 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

I'm already getting annoyed when someone draws him improperly with the big collar. RED X = No Collar! It'd be weird if there were an in-story explanation for that one change he makes to his costume. (Maybe he's the one character who realizes it compromises his peripheral vision?) Otherwise, I'm going to assume it's artist error...
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 01-08-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm already getting annoyed when someone draws him improperly with the big collar. RED X = No Collar! It'd be weird if there were an in-story explanation for that one change he makes to his costume. (Maybe he's the one character who realizes it compromises his peripheral vision?) Otherwise, I'm going to assume it's artist error...
    I know, right?! I mean, it's tough enough wearing a cape. But then to attach that collar can be overkill, IMHO!
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-08-2021 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

If/when Red X's identity is revealed I really hope it's an important character. A ton of fans of the show (myself included) will be disappointed if it's a new character or someone whose reveal won't make a big impact. We've been waiting 8 years for him to debut in the comics. Hopefully DC doesn't blow it.

A popular theory is that it's Bao Pham - Clown Hunter. I guess he would fit but it's not a reveal that would generate any buzz.

Red X and Nightstroke(?) from Future State on sale next week!