Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know you slightly jest but now I’m wondering if he will be able to do that move in Titans Academy.
    It'd be the biggest downgrade in DC history if he didn't! ...Besides going back to Wally West. Or Barry Allen, I get the two confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Does Dick Grayson have the most aliases in the DC Universe now?
    ...Now that you mention it...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Now that you mention it...
    I dunno, Kyle Rayner is in the running. Green Lantern. Ion. Parallax. Omega Lantern. White Lantern. Carol's Other Ex-Boyfriend.

I’m assuming that this is someone who is completely new. Preexisting characters already with the titans or that we have seen in Flashbacks are either accounted for or they are dead, so unless some pre-established characters we haven’t seen before make an appearance I’m going to assume this is a new guy we don’t know yet.
    well according to Sheridan (on twitter) the answer is out there just "written in a language we haven't learned yet" (which could mean anything), so I don't think it's anyone we haven't seen/meet at this point. I really wanted it to be Damian at one point, because they appeared to have booted him from the Robin role, but it looks like he's back to doing that so I don't think it's him anymore. Clownhunter would be an interesting choice but the biggest stick against that is he's pretty removed from Titans with no indication (of yet) if his path will lead their way.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    well according to Sheridan (on twitter) the answer is out there just "written in a language we haven't learned yet" (which could mean anything), so I don't think it's anyone we haven't seen/meet at this point. I really wanted it to be Damian at one point, because they appeared to have booted him from the Robin role, but it looks like he's back to doing that so I don't think it's him anymore. Clownhunter would be an interesting choice but the biggest stick against that is he's pretty removed from Titans with no indication (of yet) if his path will lead their way.
    No, Red X is a new character. He means how the demons were literally speaking in a language we haven't learned yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    No, Red X is a new character. He means how the demons were literally speaking in a language we haven't learned yet.

Tim Sheridan, when asked if we have enough clues to piece together Red X's identity:

why would be randomly pivot to talk about the demons language? he's talking about Red X's identity, so unless you mean they're saying the name in the demon language (which wouldn't mean anything unless we knew who the name was referring to anyway) that doesn't make sense. it also wouldn't make sense if they took off the mask of Red X to reveal a character who just aperated out of nothingness, that we never met until the mask was removed. at best, the "newest" they could be is one of new students being introduced for Titans Academy; of whom we have seen a good amount of the key players.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Tim Sheridan, when asked if we have enough clues to piece together Red X's identity:

why would be randomly pivot to talk about the demons language? he's talking about Red X's identity, so unless you mean they're saying the name in the demon language (which wouldn't mean anything unless we knew who the name was referring to anyway) that doesn't make sense. it also wouldn't make sense if they took off the mask of Red X to reveal a character who just aperated out of nothingness, that we never met until the mask was removed. at best, the "newest" they could be is one of new students being introduced for Titans Academy; of whom we have seen a good amount of the key players.
    He didn't randomly pivot to talk about it, that's literally a clue in the issue. Yeah, it doesn't make sense because he literally says we don't have enough clues to figure it out. We haven't even met the civilian identity of Red X yet.

They shadow his face because if they didn't we'd know who it was in Teen Titans Academy, and it's supposed to be a mystery there.

Is this what the "Who is Red X?" conversations were like when the cartoon was running ?

Is this what the "Who is Red X?" conversations were like when the cartoon was running ?
    I imagine that was a bit different. 'Cause the writer is stating it's literally impossible for us to even have a correct theory at this point, but there is a character that it is. Where as in terms of the show, Glen Murakami stated they did come up with who it was, but the point was we'd never know, and eventually a website has claimed that production members on the team stated it was Jason Todd.

I imagine that was a bit different. 'Cause the writer is stating it's literally impossible for us to even have a correct theory at this point, but there is a character that it is. Where as in terms of the show, Glen Murakami stated they did come up with who it was, but the point was we'd never know, and eventually a website has claimed that production members on the team stated it was Jason Todd.
    I'm not ruling them out retconning Jason Todd as the second Red X between Dick and the current one.

I'm not ruling them out retconning Jason Todd as the second Red X between Dick and the current one.
    I think it's just Dick then the current one. But maybe it could happen.

I think it's just Dick then the current one. But maybe it could happen.
    I know, but just to get him in there .

I actually kind of hope Sheridan, or heck even Tom Taylor if he’s up to it in the ongoing series, would do a special flashback issue to show when Dick first became Red X and how it all fits in.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I actually kind of hope Sheridan, or heck even Tom Taylor if he’s up to it in the ongoing series, would do a special flashback issue to show when Dick first became Red X and how it all fits in.
    I'd much prefer Tim Sheridan do it, but yeah, I think that'd be neat.

I feel like they kind of have to after introducing the identity that way.