Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I was thinking of watching this. Is it good?
    I watch it and read the Manga. My opinion is it's not a good adaption of the Manga. So if you read the manga, don't expect a faithful adaption from the anime.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-06-2021 at 05:16 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Another case closed movie has dropped!

Sunflowers of inferno digital is out!

https://play.google.com/store/movies...hl=en_US&gl=US

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

In case you guys did not see - Devil is a Part-Timer is getting a 2nd season (finally )
    Never Surrender!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    In case you guys did not see - Devil is a Part-Timer is getting a 2nd season (finally )
    Better late than never. That was one of the funniest shows I've seen in years. Meanwhile, a second season of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is coming too!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Started this show, High-Rise Invasion last night, and it's crazy violent and bloody! The plot: ordinary people find themselves transported to an alternate world of nothing but skyscrpaers, but the only way to get from one building to another are via flimsy wooden bridges, and all the while, they're being hunted by mind controlled killers in masks.

I read the whole manga series up to the end. It was mostly entertaining, the manga has a lot of violence and gore that is chilling me to the bone.

I've watched two anime based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms event.
    The first one is two movies that crammed too much content of different years to one mix that make it seem like a comic book movie more than a historical war drama, they turned Cao Cao (Tsau Tsau) to lanky Raoh (from Hokuto no Ken) in design, married Liu Bei to a princess who was born three centuries after him, and made it supernatural chaos.

The second anime is a series adapting a manga, which from what little I read about historical figures involved themselves seem to have taken good care of maintaining historical accuracy and authenticity. I enjoyed this one more.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I watch it and read the Manga. My opinion is it's not a good adaption of the Manga. So if you read the manga, don't expect a faithful adaption from the anime.
    So it can be chimed in with the likes of Tokyo Ghoul and I don't know what else, huh? Hopefully it is of better quality as an adaption compared to Tokyo Ghoul, even lightly.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

Better late than never. That was one of the funniest shows I've seen in years. Meanwhile, a second season of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is coming too!
    We've been looking forward to Miss Kobayashi's 2nd season - glad to see its finally coming. Also the Misfit of Demon Academy is also getting a second season (and it seems like it will be two cours)
    Never Surrender!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    We've been looking forward to Miss Kobayashi's 2nd season - glad to see its finally coming. Also the Misfit of Demon Academy is also getting a second season (and it seems like it will be two cours)
    Really? Awesome! I'm watching that show, and, when it comes to insanely overpowered main characters, Anos is cool on steroids!

It was announced today that, of all things, The Devil is a Part-Timer! is getting a second season after 8 years off. And the people of Greenland get a sudden chill that has nothing to do with the climate....
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I read the whole manga series up to the end. It was mostly entertaining, the manga has a lot of violence and gore that is chilling me to the bone.
    Chanced upon it on Netflix here in Australia the other day. Entertaining watch so far.

Astonishing Member

I'm two episodes in, and found the show highly intriguing, especially the mind-controlled masked killers.

Netflix has produced some pretty damn decent original shows that I've enjoyed, such as (in alphabetical order):

Carole & Tuesday
    Drifting Dragons
    Kakegurui
    Little Witch Academia
    Violet Evergarden
    I'd toss The Great Pretender into that as well. Very much like a anime version of Hustle from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    I'd toss The Great Pretender into that as well. Very much like a anime version of Hustle from the UK.
    Been meaning to watch that show. Sounds interesting.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Sometimes Netflix is only really involved in licensing the streaming rights, so its kind of only "original" in terms of current exclusive distribution. Stuff like Violet Evergarden and LWA are still being done by big names like Kyoto Animation and Studio Trigger, so not a surprise that good stuff comes out of those agreements.

Imax record broke by ANOTHER anime film! Man anime films are killing it at the worldwide box office!

https://deadline.com/2021/03/shin-ev...ce-1234711137/

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Imax record broke by ANOTHER anime film! Man anime films are killing it at the worldwide box office!

https://deadline.com/2021/03/shin-ev...ce-1234711137/
    I mean, we're talking about the conclusion to Rebuild of Evangelion spoilers:
    and Evangelion as a whole
    end of spoilers, so this was easier to see coming as opposed to the way the KnY film blew up.