Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Luffy just went gear 5.That whitebeard theme still gives goose bumbs.Sun god nikka the warrior of liberation didn't disappoint.He totally toon forced kaido.That was a damn good episode.The most ridiculous power in the world is effing awesome.Though i still prefer overtaken as the drums of liberation theme than the actual theme.

Regardless there ain't nothing like one piece

Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 08-06-2023 at 07:07 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Gundam Seed Freedom preview two.

Looks like among other things, there might be another La Flaga clone, some kind of young princess/queen person (Shades of Minerva Zabi or Maremeia Kushrenada) and there's a new Destroy Gundam.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

^^^Totally Awesome! Can't wait...

It's possible one of the new characters could be their son, but might end up probably being another clone of his (Mu's, that is) father.

Character sheet for Gundam Seed Freedom. Some fans are a bit weirded out by everybody having more realistic lips.

Astonishing Member

Did Orb take over controll of Earth or why do so many characters wear pseudo Earth Alliance uniforms?

Incredible Member

Well some shows this season aren’t proving to be as good as they initially seemed to be, mostly thinking of Zom 100 which is starting to get pretty annoying. The show that’s really good and kind of came out of nowhere to me is Undead Murder Farce, which has a nice line in farcical comedy, whilst also having some good detective stories and use of classic characters. Helck and Dark Gathering are also proving to be better than I initially thought they would be. Same with Reincarnated as a Vending Machine.

Mighty Member

The Masterful Cat opening theme reminded me of the theme from another anime and it just hit me which one: PriPri Chi-cChi-chan!

Ghibli new film coming to america.

https://deadline.com/2023/08/san-seb...on-1235521278/

Incredible Member

Just finished watching the original Evangelion on Netflix and realised I had never seen the show all the way through. Though in the second half of the season it suffers from very obvious budget cutting measures it still overall is better than Rebuild in every area other than animation. It has better writing and characterisation, doesn’t have characters who add not a great deal to the story like Rebuild, and you can actually follow what the show is trying to get across to you as the viewer again unlike Rebuild. It also has a better ending even if it’s clearly on a shoestring budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    Just finished watching the original Evangelion on Netflix and realised I had never seen the show all the way through. Though in the second half of the season it suffers from very obvious budget cutting measures it still overall is better than Rebuild in every area other than animation. It has better writing and characterisation, doesn’t have characters who add not a great deal to the story like Rebuild, and you can actually follow what the show is trying to get across to you as the viewer again unlike Rebuild. It also has a better ending even if it’s clearly on a shoestring budget.
    I know, right?! The majority will always detest it, but the TV ending is an All-Time Favorite

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-22-2023 at 02:15 PM.

What's up with Zom 100: Bucket list of the Dead? There's been a delayed episode after a delayed episode.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Nearly at the end of the 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist for don't know how many times, I love certain things about this one more than Brotherhood, like the intermission title.

Wow, 2 decades of age come September. Feels weird for me thinking that way.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage