Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Anyone else watched Ajin? It's a fun series that improved on character models, like Parasyte: The Maxim did.
    I watched it and enjoyed it a lot. Shouldn't have ended the way it did though.
    Hated.Feared.SavingThe World.Tell Me What's Changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Watched all of Promised Neverland. Really enjoyed it, great to see a show were everyone is smart.
    Any word on season 2?
    Season 2 seems to have deviated from the manga and is skipping it's second arc. Have to wait and see how it's executed.

Edit: It's airing right now btw.
    Hated.Feared.SavingThe World.Tell Me What's Changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue22 View Post
    I watched it and enjoyed it a lot. Shouldn't have ended the way it did though.
    Like with 3-Gatsu no Lion, I hope for a third season to happen.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue22 View Post
    Season 2 seems to have deviated from the manga and is skipping it's second arc. Have to wait and see how it's executed.

Edit: It's airing right now btw.
    I checked. I don't have HULU, so will have to wait for Netflix.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Yeah, there will be a special announcement when it ends in 8 episodes. Seems like it will pull a Fairy Tail and just end in the middle of an arc and have to pick up with another production.
    Fairy Tail actually benefited by the switch in production companies. Will the same happen with Black Clover?

So, I just found out that, "My Romantic-Comedy Snafu" has a season 3. Gonna have to go watch that now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Fairy Tail actually benefited by the switch in production companies. Will the same happen with Black Clover?
    No such news have gone out yet and it's generally way too early to saw what will happen with the anime once the current run is over.

Jujutsu Kaisen sold over 30 million copies this year.

edit:
    my bad, it's 30 million copies in circulation
    Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 02-09-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Once Black Clover established its popularity they actually started giving some of its more important fights some really kick ass visuals, like Asta and Yuno vs. Licht is amazing. To get a consistent step up from that in my mind would entail getting the budget and time that Mappa has given to Jujutsu Kaisen, and I'm not sure if that is plausible.

I think the timing of Black Clover taking a break is also conveniently lining up with Bleach's Thousand Year Blood War getting animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Once Black Clover established its popularity they actually started giving some of its more important fights some really kick ass visuals, like Asta and Yuno vs. Licht is amazing. To get a consistent step up from that in my mind would entail getting the budget and time that Mappa has given to Jujutsu Kaisen, and I'm not sure if that is plausible.

I think the timing of Black Clover taking a break is also conveniently lining up with Bleach's Thousand Year Blood War getting animated.
    I hope the anime can give a better treatment to the end of bleach, instead of the rush ending the manga got.
    I didn't care much for the final arc, but it was sad that one of the BIG 3 got caned in such a way.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I hope the anime can give a better treatment to the end of bleach, instead of the rush ending the manga got.
    I didn't care much for the final arc, but it was sad that one of the BIG 3 got caned in such a way.
    I'm actually really hoping for some expansion on the last few parts of the final battles up in the palace, because we know that stuff got rushed out from Kubo wanting to end the series for health reasons, but there were all kinds of ideas on paper that I want to see incorporated into the conclusion.

While its probably too much to hope for any kind of 'Can't Fear Your Own World' adaptation since Ichigo and crew aren't prominent in it, I'd like for some of the information provided in it to be incorporated in the conclusion of the anime, since it gave a much clearer picture of the war's resolution.

Throwback to Togashi recommending Demon Slayer

I find it wholesome when mangakas support newer ones, like when the Monster mangaka complimented chainsaw man or when the World Trigger mangaka recommended JJK.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Throwback to Togashi recommending Demon Slayer

I find it wholesome when mangakas support newer ones, like when the Monster mangaka complimented chainsaw man or when the World Trigger mangaka recommended JJK.
    Naoki Urasawa is one of my favorite authors.
    Monsters, 20th Century Boys, Pluto are all awesome.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Togashi is the man.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Togashi is the man.
    Agreed. Believe it or not, I still love Yu Yu Hakusho