Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I still say this is the suit he deserves!

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Black and white is a bit too similar to 'Future Foundation' for my liking. I still prefer the silver look from Futures End as far as costumes:

The yellow/red looks really good as well. Maybe he should stick with it since no one else is rocking that look.
    Last edited by John Venus; 09-25-2021 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Black and white is a bit too similar to 'Future Foundation' for my liking. I still prefer the silver look from Futures End as far as costumes:

The yellow/red looks really good as well. Maybe he should stick with it since no one else is rocking that look.
    I absolutely abhor the grey/red color scheme on Wallace. the grey is super drab for a speedster (who are usually super bright and full of energy) and in combination with the red it makes him look like mecha-Flash.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Maybe less grey more silver? I like it because it gives him his own colour scheme.

I also wonder how a team up between Wallace and Bart would go. You have one guy who is very level headed and another guy who lives up to his namesake.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

I really appreciated this moment in Teen Titans #30. Wallace doesn't get a ton of moments where he's shown to be as formidable as he really is.
    I appreciate this moment, both for Wallace and also in general. For Wallace because, as you said, the character is generally not afforded the time and space to act out to what his powers and strengths really are and actually allow him to be. (These pages are part of "Kid Flash's Leadership Material Résumé.") In the general sense of things, I appreciate this moment because of how we're not allowed to see a young Black man cut loose in his righteous anger and fury. Not without repercussions and narrative end-goals that leave them on the wrong side of both the story and the moral line. So a well-delivered scene like this is a feast for the starving soul.

Astonishing Member

The black and white look isn't bad for me, per say, but even now, it doesn't really click for me.

I agree that his Future's End look is awesome. In fact, the liquid-metal silver/red/black is still my absolute favorite look for him to this very day. Indeed, for the sake of visual differentiation in the Kid Flash style, I'd have much preferred that over the OG yellow and red.

Not sure I like Phil Cho's take here, as much as I often love his renditions. Silver doesn't looks as sleek and shiny metallic as I feel it outta, and I kinda want more of that Daniel West's Reverse-Flash shade of crimson red than we can see.

Maybe less grey more silver? I like it because it gives him his own colour scheme.
    I like it for the color-scheme that's uniquely his own, too, and that also partly reflects his lineage to Daniel West's Reverse-Flash's OG look.

But yeah. Less dull grey. More futuristically sleek bright-n-shiny silver.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 09-25-2021 at 10:19 PM.

I found a few images that shows off silver/red suit better but none of them were linkable on this site.

Let me try again.

Astonishing Member

I found a few images that shows off silver/red suit better but none of them were linkable on this site.

Let me try again.

This specifically is the look I fell in love with. <3