Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm assuming in that generic 15-17 range? She has been shown in some preview art for this series driving a motorcycle so I think she is closer to 16 or 17.
    She's 15 to be exact. Revealed in her story from Mysteries of Love In Space

I believe we have finally learned Crush's weakness....a crippling coffee addiction
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I thought yesterday’s issue was fun, Crush in a space convertible with an army of lizards looking for her dad. Normally I’d write up a review but honestly it’s not going to be different then what I’ve previously said (Crush hunting Lobo, Lobo is a bad dad, Crush is really the sole focus). But I still like that she’s getting her own stories and I’m here because I like her so on I go reading.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I got to say that yeah this was probably a learning issue for Crush but I will say there was definitely one thing I agreed with....I would no doubt go to a cookie store where I could get a giant cookie cut out of myself.
    Words to live by.

Yeah so issue 7 is probably the issue that Lobo's fans were waiting for in the entire run. We get to see what Lobo has been up to in Space Vegas (actual name?) in a short montage until we finally get basically almost a full issue of Lobo vs Crush with Crush doing her best to catch up to her father until she inevitably arrests him so the bomb watch doesn't kill her. Not really any resolution of the relationship, and personally I don't really expect any because Lobo is a pretty bad dad and most of this series how Crush has to learn to be better herself because she has some of her father's tendencies.

Honestly if anything I expect the last issue to end with Crush realizing she doesn't need Lobo. Anyway, I'm having fun so see you next issue.
    Words to live by.