Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Have her take up the codename Fury. Make her a casualty of Dark Metal, Ares has taken an interest in her again and making her, his champion. Give her back her lasso of fury (or whatever it was called). Daughter of Zeus. WW took her under her wing once her powers started to show and made her an honorary Amazon. Remain a member of Young Justice.

Give her a better version of this

She definitely should be Fury but not in that ugly outfit. Lightning lasso required as well as anger management issues. Make her live up to the name. I'd put her in an update of Lyta's armor. Cape and headgear are important for regal distinction and echoes of her namesake Hippolyta.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    She definitely should be Fury but not in that ugly outfit. Lightning lasso required as well as anger management issues. Make her live up to the name. I'd put her in an update of Lyta's armor. Cape and headgear are important for regal distinction and echoes of her namesake Hippolyta.
    That's the point of "Give her a better version of this" lol.

Never liked the "Fury" name. It just doesn't make much sense for a heroic character, especially if she's not related to the Greek Furies in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    That's the point of "Give her a better version of this" lol.
    lol I'd make it better by making the pants and boots gold (or maybe red) and the chainmail longer in the back, shorter in the front and less like a wilted flower.

Have her take up the codename Fury. Make her a casualty of Dark Metal, Ares has taken an interest in her again and making her, his champion. Give her back her lasso of fury (or whatever it was called). Daughter of Zeus. WW took her under her wing once her powers started to show and made her an honorary Amazon. Remain a member of Young Justice.

Give her a better version of this
    I like that design. What is it from?

I think the last Fury design from the Earth 2: Society book would be a good starting point in terms of her new look.
    I'd simplify the headgear and create her own chest plate design so she isn't Wonder Woman Jr, but overall it's pretty cool and feels more modern than most versions of "future Cassie".

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I like that design. What is it from?
    DCeased

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I think the last Fury design from the Earth 2: Society book would be a good starting point in terms of her new look.
    I'd simplify the headgear and create her own chest plate design so she isn't Wonder Woman Jr, but overall it's pretty cool and feels more modern than most versions of "future Cassie".

Furys "evil" design was so much better than her redeemed look lol but yeah a slight redesign of this could make a good costume for Cassie.

I'd ditch the lasso and have Cassie fight with a pair of gauntlets augmented by her power. As for the codename, either keep Wonder Girl or just have her go by Cassie Sandsmark. It isn't like she has a secret identity anyway.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'd make her the new Fury. A History undergrad following on the footsteps of her archeologist mother.
    She'd gain her powers by using mystical objects given to her by the gods. As a kid, she was brave enough to defy even Zeus, so she's allowed a place among Earth's champions now.
    The mystical objects Idea is something which reduces VERY VERY VERY much the characters importance.

The BEST Idea is:
    1. Bring her back as daughter of Zeus
    2. let her grow up
    3. take Lasso away, but give her elektrokinetic powers (LIKE THOR)
    4. Bring her back together with Conner and let the 2 have a Solo-Series like Wonder Woman/Superman

The THOR Role would really fit her PERFECTLY as she is the daughter of the king of the gods.

For Look you can take the REBIRTH WONDER WOMAN (TITANS OF TOMORROW) Look-I really really really LOVED the red Wonder Woman outfit with the golden accessoirs.

She is also the only blonde one, so she can fit into the VIKING/THOR scheme.

Oh and she is still in a team with Tim, Cassie and Bart BUT not anymore called YJ, BUT a new Version of the Outsiders.
    Bart, Tim, Cassie, Conner together with Miss Martian, Traci13, Bombshell, Aura, Sparx (Static)...

So they are basically the FORGOTTEN generation of their Families and then add with "forgotten" Superheroes like Sparx and Aura of the Ravers, Miss Martian, Bombshell, Static and Traci13 from the TT (Conners Generation)...
    Last edited by Masterff; 01-13-2021 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    The mystical objects Idea is something which reduces VERY VERY VERY much the characters importance.

The BEST Idea is:
    1. Bring her back as daughter of Zeus
    2. let her grow up
    3. take Lasso away, but give her elektrokinetic powers (LIKE THOR)
    4. Bring her back together with Conner and let the 2 have a Solo-Series like Wonder Woman/Superman

The THOR Role would really fit her PERFECTLY as she is the daughter of the king of the gods.

For Look you can take the REBIRTH WONDER WOMAN (TITANS OF TOMORROW) Look-I really really really LOVED the red Wonder Woman outfit with the golden accessoirs.

She is also the only blonde one, so she can fit into the VIKING/THOR scheme.

Oh and she is still in a team with Tim, Cassie and Bart BUT not anymore called YJ, BUT a new Version of the Outsiders.
    Bart, Tim, Cassie, Conner together with Miss Martian, Traci13, Bombshell, Aura, Sparx (Static)...

So they are basically the FORGOTTEN generation of their Families and then add with "forgotten" Superheroes like Sparx and Aura of the Ravers, Miss Martian, Bombshell, Static and Traci13 from the TT (Conners Generation)...
    I don't think turning her into female Thor is the best solution, IMO.
    I didn't make her daughter of Zeus again because I'd prefer if she got her powers through her own actions and wasn't simply born with them because her daddy is Zeus.
    She'd need a bigger hook than that to me, even if I think the Percy Jackson route might be interesting if handled well (which is not as DC's response to a Marvel hero).

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Olympia and Fury are perfect names. Don't know if Diana still has her Zeus origin with the everything matters retool. I'll just assume she's still Zeus' daughter. Make Cassie Hercules' daughter (Hercules after his ascension to full god) so she's still a demigod and Zeus' granddaughter.
    Well, Cassie refers to Diana as her Aunt, which makes sense if she's Zeus's granddaughter and Diana is Zeus's daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I remember that I did a pitch of having Cassie meeting other demigods/goddess and having an adventure with them making her the 'Percy Jackson' of the DC Universe or have her going on mystical adventures akin to Tomb Rider also I would have her as a history undergrad. I would have her as the daughter of Zeus because if Zeus can have many semi-divine children I don't see why both she and Diana could both be his daughters.

Wonder Woman hasn't use Gateway City for a long time so maybe that could be Cassie's setting with her having adventures and life as a student with Cissie and Greta because they reside in Gateway City and maybe they con don their respective mantles, Arrowette and Secret. I would have Cassie go by the codename, Fury, and her costume would look similar to her Injustice 2 comic book series counterpart as well as having the lasso of lightning.
    Secret is problematic. She was a ghost, and was resurrected by Darkseid of all people, which means she lost her powers. Greta can't revert back to being Secret without dying!

As for the sisters thing, Diana usually sees Donna as being a little sister (in Donna's original origin, after Diana rescued her Hippolyta adopted her). So making Cassie and Diana sisters would just be stealing from Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd ditch the lasso and have Cassie fight with a pair of gauntlets augmented by her power. As for the codename, either keep Wonder Girl or just have her go by Cassie Sandsmark. It isn't like she has a secret identity anyway.
    She actually does. In YJ #19 by Bendis, she found she'd lost a job for being away too much, and didn't tell the truth about where she'd been.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm surprised that nobody else liked the Slient Armor. I didn't like Cassie's personality in the new 52, and the full armor design was ugly, but the idea of the armor, and her normal look, was quite interesting to me.

I would bring it back and somehow create a connection between it and Dr Cyber

It's the best update of the original way she got powers, which was through magic items. I really dislike the whole daughter of Zeus thing. I don't think it works for Diana nor for Cassie.

DCeased

Furys "evil" design was so much better than her redeemed look lol but yeah a slight redesign of this could make a good costume for Cassie.
    I TOTALY agree, her Wonder Woman look was atrocious, she looked like high tech bike messenger. This was perfection...(and a little like a pre-curser to Yara Flor)

WW FURY EARTH2_8_16.jpg