2. Shazam
    3. Justice League
    4. Wonder Woman
    5. Birds of Prey
    6. Aquaman
    7. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
    8. Suicide Squad
    9. Wonder Woman 1984

I used to have Man of Steel ranked lower, but as I've re-watched it a few times (as it's ALWAYS on TV it seems) it's grown on me more. I still have major issues with it, and it's far from perfect, but it has aged better than the other ones.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I don't know if I can grade them per se, but here's how I rank them:

1. Birds of Prey
    2. Shazam
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Aquaman
    5. WW84
    6. BvS
    7. Justice League
    8. Man of Steel
    9. Suicide Squad

Glad to see some people actually admit that they liked Man of Steel. I know for awhile there, it was almost taking your life into your hands to express anything positive about it.

I really think that the more time that passes, the more people will warm up to it. They might have to separate it in their minds from Batman v Superman, which may be harder for people who don't already like it to accept, but I think now that the Snyderverse version of the DCCU isn't going forward, people can consider each movie on its own merits.

MOS is one of the better told stories of the DCEU it's at the bottom of my list because I dislike it as a Superman movie and thus it's not my cup of tea.

Also Gunn's Suicide Squad is my most anticipated upcoming DC film with Reeve's Batman a close 2nd.

1. Man of Steel
    2. Aquaman
    3. Shazam
    4. Justice League
    5. Suicide Squad
    6. Wonder Woman
    7. Batman V Superman

I did not try to watch either one of last year's releases, and don't find myself interested.
    JL is the starting point of movies I'm not fond of.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    Glad to see some people actually admit that they liked Man of Steel. I know for awhile there, it was almost taking your life into your hands to express anything positive about it.

I really think that the more time that passes, the more people will warm up to it. They might have to separate it in their minds from Batman v Superman, which may be harder for people who don't already like it to accept, but I think now that the Snyderverse version of the DCCU isn't going forward, people can consider each movie on its own merits.
    I have fundamental issues with it as a Superman movie. But the things I like about it I love. Specifically Jor-El and Zod. Also I love how Snyder directs action scenes. I know it's become more cool post DCEu to **** on 300. I still absolutely love that film.

Anyway the further away from the film I've got. I've been able to separate my disappointment of it as a Superman film. From what we actually got. And if it wasn't a Superman film I'm fairly certain I'd think it was a solid Sci-Fi flick. As far as BvS, yea never coming around on that one. Outside a Batman fight scene I don't love anything about that film.

Extraordinary Member

MOS
    WW
    Aqua Man
    Shazam
    WW 84
    Team movies
    BVS
    JL
    SS
    BOP

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    BOP
    WW
    SS
    BvS
    JL
    Shazam
    WW84
    MOS
    AM
    So I wonder were I'm going to put JLSC on my list in a few days after I update it?

Incredible Member

WW
    Shazam
    MOS
    Aquaman
    WW84

Team-ups
    BVS
    BOP
    SS

I agree with an earlier poster in that I've noticed that the DCU films are aging better based on my own tastes. Especially BvS and MoS. Its funny that for me at least that the majority of the DCU films are aging better. I like Marvel films while im in the theater on first watch but I like them less and less on rewatches (except Cap1 and Avengers1).

For example, I can watch the last fight scene in BvS and MoS and it gives me the same feeling as when I saw it the first time. Same with WW No Man's Land scene but when it comes to some of the major scenes in the majority of Marvel's films I don't get the same feeling of excitement on repeated watches. That's just me though, I'm sure there are people that are the opposite.
    Last edited by ComicJunkie21; 03-15-2021 at 06:55 PM.

1. Joker - it says something sadly that the best made DCEU movie was the one out of continuity. I know it's controversial here, but it's my favorite for just being a really, really damn well polished film with a great performance and a score that has very much deserved all its awards (seriously, WB should try and lock Hildur Guđnadóttir into an exclusive deal).
    2. Wonder Woman - It just really, really nails down a lot of what I want from a superhero film, it looks gorgeous, the story is good, and Gal Gadot is my new greatest crush. I'm not that complex.
    3. Shazam - it's just a fun film that knows what it is and does it to humorous perfection. And the smaller, non-world-ending, more personal scale is honestly refreshing. Kind of the anti-Joker because outside the team up films this one most embraces being part of the shared universe despite having no reason to do so, but still awesome.
    4. Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) - I honestly don't get most of the hate for this movie, outside rightfully pissed Cass fans. It's a funny, irreverent, wild, fun ride with a style all its own. I can't not have fun watching this movie. Deserves to be treated better in my opinion. Also Harley Quinn is <3.
    5. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - is it a good movie? No. But do I still rewatch it sometimes for the Batmobile chase scene and the warehouse fight sequence alone? Hell yeah.
    6. Aquaman - basically it's a MCU film in the DCEU, so basic MCU rating.
    7. Suicide Squad - dumb but violent fun and I seriously love this Harley Quinn.
    8. Man of Steel - I like the fight scenes I guess?
    9. Justice League - I have nothing positive to say here, I hope the ZS Cut can salvage something from this.
    ??. WW 1984 - I haven't seen this one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    1. Joker - it says something sadly that the best made DCEU movie was the one out of continuity. I know it's controversial here, but it's my favorite for just being a really, really damn well polished film with a great performance and a score that has very much deserved all its awards (seriously, WB should try and lock Hildur Guđnadóttir into an exclusive deal).
    2. Wonder Woman - It just really, really nails down a lot of what I want from a superhero film, it looks gorgeous, the story is good, and Gal Gadot is my new greatest crush. I'm not that complex.
    3. Shazam - it's just a fun film that knows what it is and does it to humorous perfection. And the smaller, non-world-ending, more personal scale is honestly refreshing. Kind of the anti-Joker because outside the team up films this one most embraces being part of the shared universe despite having no reason to do so, but still awesome.
    4. Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) - I honestly don't get most of the hate for this movie, outside rightfully pissed Cass fans. It's a funny, irreverent, wild, fun ride with a style all its own. I can't not have fun watching this movie. Deserves to be treated better in my opinion. Also Harley Quinn is <3.
    5. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - is it a good movie? No. But do I still rewatch it sometimes for the Batmobile chase scene and the warehouse fight sequence alone? Hell yeah.
    6. Aquaman - basically it's a MCU film in the DCEU, so basic MCU rating.
    7. Suicide Squad - dumb but violent fun and I seriously love this Harley Quinn.
    8. Man of Steel - I like the fight scenes I guess?
    9. Justice League - I have nothing positive to say here, I hope the ZS Cut can salvage something from this.
    ??. WW 1984 - I haven't seen this one yet.
    Wait if we count Joker do we count Nolans films? I know DC is going in a Canon and Elsewolrd at the same time direction. I assumed this is about the In canon movies . I assume your list is just DC Films made post Man of Steel. Almost everything except Joker and now The Snydrrcut is Canon I think. Going forward it's gonna get confusing but I actually like what they are doing. Flashpoint make a new DCEU but still do Reeves Batman,Joker, and other things that can be elsewolrd.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Wait if we count Joker do we count Nolans films? I know DC is going in a Canon and Elsewolrd at the same time direction. I assumed this is about the In canon movies . I assume your list is just DC Films made post Man of Steel. Almost everything except Joker and now The Snydrrcut is Canon I think. Going forward it's gonna get confusing but I actually like what they are doing. Flashpoint make a new DCEU but still do Reeves Batman,Joker, and other things that can be elsewolrd.
    I wouldn't count Nolan's films, just the films that started with their big superhero catching up with the Marvel's push with MoS. It might not be part of the "shared universe" but Joker is part of the same current push/effort/planning/what have you and Flash is introducing the multiverse and The Batman is a thing so I don't see the issue personally. But your mileage may vary.

Spectacular Member

1. Shazam!
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. Aquaman
    4. Man of Steel
    5. Wonder Woman 1984
    6. Batman Vs Superman
    7. Justice League

Haven't seen:
    1. Suicide Squad
    2. Birds of Prey

There are three tiers for my list. The great movies (Shazam, Wonder Woman, Aquaman), the fun but very flawed movies (Man of Steel and Wonder Woman 1984). The absolutely awful movies imo (BvS and JL).

Here's a list of UPCOMING DC Movies (some in the CU, and some not) that have official release dates. Of course there's also Black Adam, New Gods, Abrams-Superman, Hourman, and others in various stages of development.

The Suicide Squad (2021)
    Release date: Aug 06, 2021

The Batman (2022)
    Release date: Mar 04, 2022

DC Super Pets (2022)
    Release date: May 20, 2022

The Flash (2022)
    Release date: Nov 04, 2022

Aquaman 2 (2022)
    Release date: Dec 16, 2022

Shazam 2 (2023)
    Release date: Jun 02, 2023

1. Shazam!
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. The warehouse scene with Batfleck and WW battle appearance in BVS. These two scenes were worth the price of admission. Ben Affleck made me eat my words on his Batman and his Batman is my favorite live action bats.

Shazam and WW are absolutely top tier DC films and the creative teams truly understood the characters.

Large gap and dip in quality from this point.

3. MOS, dark brooding Supes is not really my thing but the effects were good.
    4. The rest of BVS.
    5. Aquaman
    6. Justice league was an absolute mess and I can’t stand Ezra Millers Flash.

Films I will never watch because I have zero interest.
    Joker, Suicide Squad, and Birds of Prey.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!