Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Default GO FOR IT, BABE. The Da** Dazzler Appreciaton 2021

Ladies and Gentlemen Please Welcome Back to the Stage, The One TRUE WARRIOR, The Slayer, Strawberry Trickshot, YOUR FAVORITE FIREBALL OF FEROCIOUS FUN!
    The DAMN DAZZLER!!

6A2E66DF-7CAE-4690-A369-D0EF8E5BD8F4.jpg
    4478F394-237B-449A-9514-C208710ADDFB.jpg
    79C052DB-E49D-43AE-9595-190D27DA8DFB.jpg

Alison Blaire is Marvel’s Muse. A mutant with the stunning and often terrifying ability to transmute sound into light. Born a natural and incredibly hard working performer, Dazzler has edged a name for herself in a world where superheroes and scientists are the celebrities, as a tried and true survivor and legend in the entertainment industry. Her music has found and United fans from every corner of the Marvel Universe from hero, to human, and villain alike. Though because of her status as a mutant, her incredible trust, and undeniable inner and outer beauty, our heroine finds herself in more than enough troubles that would shatter other spirits- but possessed of the will to turn her pain and triumphs into music that is canonically loved throughout the world abroad.

Dazzler can do the following tricks especially when she’s wearing her roller skates, which act like her Mjolnir:
    Glittery Shimmer clouds of light
    Hard light holograms
    Funfetti lights
    Solid mountain shattering photons
    Soft twinkling holiday lights
    Searing hot soldering fingernails
    Dual tone red and pink light on her face while singing a solo for drama
    Light bikini
    Laser beams from eyeballs
    Laser beams from fingers
    Laser beams from basically anywhere on her body
    CANNONBALL TRICKSHOT- where she hurls herself at you from high speeds in a crazy hugged up ball of fury!
    Laser weaponry
    Blood detoxification -CANON
    Hypnotic trance inducing lights
    Light therapy
    Bionurial light massage
    Rainbow Road
    Barfing raw sound- canon
    Searing hot kisses
    Changing the color of anything she pleases
    INSTANT VAPORIZATION OF OBJECTS
    light shields
    Hitting high notes in her insane vocal range
    Wheelies
    Triple axels
    High Kicks
    Wacking
    Boots ten Heels
    Stage Gags
    Perfect marksmanship
    Flawless Splits
    Blinding pulsating strobes

She’s the stylish, hip, hero that saves the day with flair, and heart!
    The one
    The only
    Alison Blaire

Also,For New Fans, check out her entire series IN COLOR here: https://comiconlinefree.net/dazzler-1981/issue-1/full
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 01-13-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Also, we are living in the age of roller skating tik toks being mega popular. Marvel, don’t wait to capitalize on this with ya girl.

Fingers crossed that 2021 will be Ali's comeback year. Like my lord, was her last appearance in that X-Force Krakoa party splash page? And before that she only had a cameo in HoX #5 and a minor awful written appearance in Fallen Angels? I feel like all of that took place even before 2020, so she hasn't appeared in a year!

Here's to hoping she is a part of Jean/Scott's new team and we even get a Dazzler Funko Pop!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Also, we are living in the age of roller skating tik toks being mega popular. Marvel, don’t wait to capitalize on this with ya girl.
    I don't care if roller skating is popular on tik tok or not. Mutant super characters who wear roller skates look foolish. My opinion on roller skates is the only one that matters. So there
    Dazzler should just return to her best look. The punk star look that Bendis gave to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I don't care if roller skating is popular on tik tok or not. Mutant super characters who wear roller skates look foolish. My opinion on roller skates is the only one that matters. So there
    Dazzler should just return to her best look. The punk star look that Bendis gave to her.
    Dude, Dazzler’s roller skates are her Mjolnir. Even Dr. Doom knows that you done fucked up if you let this bitch get her roller skates on. Then she’s unstoppable! And personally, I prefer when X-men are portrayed wearing individualized styles more than traditional
    Super hero matching colorblocked tights n ****. It denotes that these people are actually people who are more often than not coming out of their real lives to work together to protect, defend, or abolish something.

Dazzler is one of the more illustrious of that sentiment because she’s so damn human. She’s a rock star that’s supposed to look like she just stepped off stage and onto the battlefield at best - but I’ll take her if she looks like the C train was stalled at 34th so she slapped on her skates and hooded it 10 blocks uptown to fight ToyMaker with the FF on her lunch break during a studio session.

Like I honestly believe Dazzler woulda been way more confident during the outback era if she’d been allowed to wear her skates. At least they gave hers motorcycle later...

well, I never expected Dazzler's roller skates to be compared to Mjolnir. Good job.
    Would you split the difference and give punk rock star the roller skates.
    I also like it when the X-Men characters wear individual costumes. The team uniforms make them look like interchangeable jobbers.

Slapping on her roller skates and rolling for ten blocks on her lunch break because she couldn't make it to the battle sounds like a Spider-Man story to me.

Normally, I hate getting into long/short hair debates, especially with Capt. Marvel, but I think it's time for Dazz to sport her massive 70's hair again. And not a wig, either! And I would like to see silver as her primary color on her costume instead of blue, which can her secondary color.

I would love to see Dazzler sport a new color entirely... like Purple. I think she could rock that.

I'm surprised 2020 wasn't her year to comeback considering Disco made a comeback to music.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    well, I never expected Dazzler's roller skates to be compared to Mjolnir. Good job.
    Would you split the difference and give punk rock star the roller skates.
    I also like it when the X-Men characters wear individual costumes. The team uniforms make them look like interchangeable jobbers.

Slapping on her roller skates and rolling for ten blocks on her lunch break because she couldn't make it to the battle sounds like a Spider-Man story to me.
    I’m glad you mentioned this, Thievery. Because back in the day, when Dazzler first came on the scene she was THE ‘It Girl’ of the MU, and one of the people that helped foster and befriend her was indeed Spider Man. At the time, she was kind of a femme analog to a lot of the super hero community at the time during their salad years. In the same way Peter Parker, Heroes for Hire, Even the O5, were out trying to work and get jobs while balancing their super lives, Dazzler was iconically doing the same with her singing career. I love that era of young street level heroes during that time. Everyone seemed to clique and flow with one another. Dazzler and Spider Man worked together a number of times and he even used to kick it at her place on 66th street from time to time.
    EA933E5C-21EF-42D0-9CBB-B986E3FFB78B.jpg
    5B1CB831-2AF9-4204-9AEE-FF022EEBA3ED.jpg
    1A58300E-E299-4D32-A9B9-FD824C14BE4E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Normally, I hate getting into long/short hair debates, especially with Capt. Marvel, but I think it's time for Dazz to sport her massive 70's hair again. And not a wig, either! And I would like to see silver as her primary color on her costume instead of blue, which can her secondary color.
    I firmly agree. I LOVED when she had her long ass hair cape! And SILVER IS her color. In her next incarnation I hope they render her as GLAM ROCK AF. Just in the way WOLVERINE is the apex of masculinity, she should be all FEMME. A nightmare of glitter, hair, and ATTITUDE. I’m very influenced by Donna Missal right now as a muse for a modern day Dazzler:
    0C9F1A87-877C-4A12-94F6-9873FB7684C0.jpg
    4657E22A-EF2B-489C-8687-D9104EDC636A.jpg
    39924435-0ABA-4890-8757-C9868E0517DE.jpg