Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
I’m glad you mentioned this, Thievery. Because back in the day, when Dazzler first came on the scene she was THE ‘It Girl’ of the MU, and one of the people that helped foster and befriend her was indeed Spider Man. At the time, she was kind of a femme analog to a lot of the super hero community at the time during their salad years. In the same way Peter Parker, Heroes for Hire, Even the O5, were out trying to work and get jobs while balancing their super lives, Dazzler was iconically doing the same with her singing career. I love that era of young street level heroes during that time. Everyone seemed to clique and flow with one another. Dazzler and Spider Man worked together a number of times and he even used to kick it at her place on 66th street from time to time.
EA933E5C-21EF-42D0-9CBB-B986E3FFB78B.jpg
5B1CB831-2AF9-4204-9AEE-FF022EEBA3ED.jpg
1A58300E-E299-4D32-A9B9-FD824C14BE4E.jpg
I have to be honest here. I tried reading Dazzler's old comic book from back in the day. I dont think that I made it all the way past issue 20, or somewhere in that area. Do you think that I gave up on her comic to soon?
I didn't know about the Spider-Man appearances, so thank you for pointing them out.