Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Never forget those Thunder and Lightning DC Nation shorts...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Jen should have joined the Titans academy. And Anissa as thunder or blackbird would have worked on the birds of prey, task force x,
    Based on what we've seen of Titans Academy, Jen wouldn't have been written properly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Based on what we've seen of Titans Academy, Jen wouldn't have been written properly.
    better then limbo

better then limbo
    Between being written badly and being in limbo...it's not an easy decision.

Astonishing Member

better then limbo
    Limbo is better in this case, considering the history of the Titans franchise,the Titans Academy kids are very likely to be turned into cannon fodder to raise stakes in an event or when DC decides the school direction isn't working out.

Extraordinary Member

Limbo is better in this case, considering the history of the Titans franchise,the Titans Academy kids are very likely to be turned into cannon fodder to raise stakes in an event or when DC decides the school direction isn't working out.
    Anissa is the daughter of a major character her dying creates a ripple
    She would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Bringing Jennifer and Anissa back as kids/teens makes far more sense than introducing them as young adults like they initially did.
    Can’t agree more…

Bringing Jennifer and Anissa back as kids/teens makes far more sense than introducing them as young adults like they initially did.
    co-signed.

Extraordinary Member

She would be fine
    They killed Roy Harper in HIC, and I would claim that he and Green Arrow are a lot bigger than Anissa and Black Lightning.

Astonishing Member

I prefer them as teens or young adults.

I want to see BL in his own solo cartoon show. I also want to see him in a new Justice League cartoon show.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I want to see BL in his own solo cartoon show. I also want to see him in a new Justice League cartoon show.
    I am good with both of these .

DC seems determined to shaft BL's daughters. They 'very been turned into cousins, brought back as kids and are currently not around or out of focus.
    Yeah, that's sad. Wish they had capitalized more on their popularity when the tv show was out.

Hopefully they're brought back in the post-Infinite Frontier universe as his teenage daughters since DC is currently under new management.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Never forget those Thunder and Lightning DC Nation shorts...
    Wish they weren't just shorts but a full fledged show.

She would be fine
    I wouldn't count on it.

Anything Titans related would be a bad fit for her. I'm more in favor of them being in something like 'Black Lightning & The Outsiders' or 'Birds of Prey'.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Wish they weren't just shorts but a full fledged show.
    I'd watch a Black Ligntning cartoon in that style for sure .

so I had an idea that I threw out in the controversial opinion thread about replacing Lynn in a potential reboot:

If DC did another reboot, I would replace Lynn with Katana as Black Lightning’s primary love interest and keep Anissa and Jennifer but as their kids. the maseo stuff happens as part of her origin, she moved passed it and became Katana, they meet on Outsiders, get married and have Jen and Anissa.
    I know it's a iffy ask but I thought it could be interesting. I actually thought about it and I would make one change if they went through with it that could keep Lynn in the picture on some level. so in my proposal I suggested that Tatsu still loses her husband before meeting Jefferson but this times processes her grief and can move on by the time she meets Jefferson and starts their family. So I figured, maybe we could keep the Lynn but have her be Jefferson's ex-wife, and they have their relationship and falling out run parallel to Katana’s situation. this way, they could maybe have Anissa be Lynn's daughter and Jennifer be Katana’s. that could also retroactively explain the difference in their powers, with Anissa being a meta like her father but Jennifer inheriting a more magical nature from her mother.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."