BANNED

Default Who's going to ULTRAMAR? :D

So sometime yesterday, Twitter lost control of all its systems and servers.

But it remained connected to its users. Who saw a rather large man, handsome but in a plain way, appear on every device that the app had been loaded onto. He addressed the world thus,

"People of Earth. I am Roboute Guilliman, Lord Commander and Imperial Regent of the Imperium of Man. I invite those who are willing to join with us, and become citizens of the Realm of Ultramar! In 30 days, your Earth and its star will pass through our space and be close enough for us to land without much trouble, and take those of you who are brave enough into The Emperor's embrace!" Guilliman promises that whoever doesn;t want to go, will be left in peace for another 12,000 years(apparently we don't have much to offer the Imperium lol)

No, you won't be going to MacCragge. Not unless you decide to join the Astra Militarum and work your way there. But you will be under its protection, and wherever you go, the hand of The Emperor will be your shield!

In 30 days, the ships will arrive.

So, who on Rumbles is going to Ultramar?

Anyone who loses a children's card game.

Unless i get upgrades, definitely not me. I'd need major juvenat etc to make it in the 40k setting. 40k humans are also far more capable than humans of our era, possession over 2 dozen genetic changes from 3k humans. So pass.