Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Knowing how talented Lana Condor is now, it’s crazy thinking about how underutilized she was in that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherflash View Post
    I have and Tini wrote her well.
    While I find the writing on the Excalibur series to be kind of hit-and-miss overall, I have to say that Tini’s treatment of Jubilee has been good. She’s had a few great moments, and the best power display she’s shown in years (which I’m very grateful for and hope she does more of).

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I read it for Jubliee.
    Pretty much the only thing keeping me there. If I was primarily a Gambit or Rogue fan (and I do really like both characters) I think I’d be very disappointed with this series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Yeah jubilee and betsy are the two characters that have been consistently on point in excalibur besides apocalypse. Well, i have to add shogo to this list because man i love that little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_danko View Post
    Yeah jubilee and betsy are the two characters that have been consistently on point in excalibur besides apocalypse. Well, i have to add shogo to this list because man i love that little guy.
    I just wish he didn’t go back to being a full on baby after he was shown to be older in Gen X.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I just wish he didn’t go back to being a full on baby after he was shown to be older in Gen X.
    De-aging to be the baby of the team? Shego is truly Jubilee's kid, then.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It's one of those things where it logically shouldn't be a big deal because they just deaged him a few months, but also seems incredibly petty that they chose to deage him a few months.

Editorial: "What's this?! Shogo's aged from six months old to nine months old? Nope! Can't have that! If he ages any, then it means that Jubilee's aged too and we just can't age these characters because they'll lose all their appeal! Now let's wind them both back those three months!"

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    It's one of those things where it logically shouldn't be a big deal because they just deaged him a few months, but also seems incredibly petty that they chose to deage him a few months.

Editorial: "What's this?! Shogo's aged from six months old to nine months old? Nope! Can't have that! If he ages any, then it means that Jubilee's aged too and we just can't age these characters because they'll lose all their appeal! Now let's wind them both back those three months!"
    By my estimation (which may admittedly be flawed) Shogo was about two years old in Strain’s Gen-X, so they’ve deaged him by at least a year. But yeah, your point stands that they likely can’t let him mature too quickly as then they’d have to account for why his mom doesn’t seem to get older at the same rate, especially now that her vampirism is no longer there to give them an easy out.

Agree with the Shogo stuff. Just wish we’d get a Jubilee and Skin reunion. But I’m not holding my breath.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    By my estimation (which may admittedly be flawed) Shogo was about two years old in Strain’s Gen-X, so they’ve deaged him by at least a year. But yeah, your point stands that they likely can’t let him mature too quickly as then they’d have to account for why his mom doesn’t seem to get older at the same rate, especially now that her vampirism is no longer there to give them an easy out.
    It wouldn't hurt for them to at least let him get to the stage of being ambulatory, which is about 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady
    Agree with the Shogo stuff. Just wish we’d get a Jubilee and Skin reunion. But I’m not holding my breath.
    That would require someone to actually want to use Skin. Seeing as he's the most frequently written-off member of Generation X between his unusual power and arguably cliche "Latino gang member" background. It's too bad. He's one of my favorite Gen Xers.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    It wouldn't hurt for them to at least let him get to the stage of being ambulatory, which is about 8 months.
    Speaking as a mom of three, this is where the real heart-pounding action and suspense begins. Worthy of at least a one-shot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Speaking as a mom of three, this is where the real heart-pounding action and suspense begins. Worthy of at least a one-shot.
    I can only imagine.

Astonishing Member

MarvelMothersDay2.jpg

Jubilee is the poster-woman for Marvel's Mother's Day gif this year. I know "Mom Jubilee" isn't something that matters a lot to some people, but when you beat out Sue Richards, Jessica Drew and Jessica Jones in this category, that's doing pretty good.

Fantastic Member

a5c371koq4z61.jpg

Jubilee looks amazing.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    a5c371koq4z61.jpg

Jubilee looks amazing.
    She really does! I was a bit ehh on this dress when I first saw it but this has elevated it so much!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    a5c371koq4z61.jpg

Jubilee looks amazing.
    Wow. This is beautiful. And their use of her colors pink, yellow and blue.