Mighty Member

Default It's interesting about Bryan Fuller and his shows...

he was a writer on Heroes season 1 and that's unfortunately when the show was at a high point. Then he comes back and Season 3 turns around and becomes better and then he abruptly leaves. Heroes gets cancelled after season 4. American Gods I was excited about, then he leaves again abruptly. But the worst was Hannibal where he clearly had a 7 season vision for the show, and they axe it.

So, he's got 2 problems:

1. He leaves shows too soon.

2. Networks don't want to give his shows as showrunner a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    he was a writer on Heroes season 1 and that's unfortunately when the show was at a high point. Then he comes back and Season 3 turns around and becomes better and then he abruptly leaves. Heroes gets cancelled after season 4. American Gods I was excited about, then he leaves again abruptly. But the worst was Hannibal where he clearly had a 7 season vision for the show, and they axe it.

So, he's got 2 problems:

1. He leaves shows too soon.

2. Networks don't want to give his shows as showrunner a chance.
    Also left Dead Like Me early in it's 1st season and was showrunner of Star Trek Discovery but left early in it's development.

Dude is talented, but I won't watch his shows anymore. Like, fool me eight times...