(This is just an Opinion deal...nothing is absolute fact just my own personal opinion)

As were days away from the end of the 1st damaging 4 years of Donald Trump's disaster Presidency , I had to look back. In fact as I sit here I am kinda responsible for the joking I made of the entire situation back nearly 6 years ago on CBR. I will go back and look at certain points and try to relieve them best I can.

-

- Donald Trump had always teased about running for political office or President in years past. He would bring it up back in the 1990's and 2000's at times. Trump was a Democrat and had been friends at one time with Bill and Hillary Clinton. He had invited them to his wedding to Melania Trump in 2005 and google can show them all laughing and joking. Bill Clinton literally has his arm on Donald's shoulder in one pic symbolizing there was a friendship there. By all accounts Donald Trump was a Democrat and would have likely ran as one. So what changed ?

By the late 2000's America was in the midst of a deep troubled Recession. The country needed a new hope and guidance to steer us clear. Voters in a crushing move rejected the Republicans and voted for Barack Obama as President. A young charismatic man , Barack was needed. He stumbled of course during his 2 terms in office but helped guide the country from the pit it started into. Along the way Barack Obama encountered the worst type of racism ever seen for the country's 1st black President.

I **** you not , Barack Obama literally at one point took anger and jabs from Fox News over wearing a tan suit to a press conference. But this wasn't the worst of it. No , the worst sadly was that Barack Obama would face claims he wasn't American. For years "birtherism" had grown and Donald Trump gobbled it up quick. For some unknown reason Donald Trump did not like Barack Obama. It seemed to start with this and led to full blown birtherism claims where Donald would taunt Obama online over not revealing his birth certificate.

The state of Hawaii so tired of this finally released Obama's long form birth certificate to appease the birthers who still didn't accept it. Donald Trump years later hasn't really seemed to comment on it. But in 2011 , in a funny White House dinner as part of a fun bit of stand up Barack Obama decided to poke fun at this entire deal and Donald Trump.

This its claimed inspired Donald Trump to run for political office. To get back at Barack Obama. Not to really help the country as we know. But the anger at being one-upped by Barack Obama on this made Trump decide he was gonna run for the Presidency after Obama was done. Because as many would claim later , Trump knew he could never defeat Barack Obama for the Presidency.

Even without the record of support from 2008 ; Barack Obama was a popular beloved figure who was weathering a tough road of challenges as President. And as we saw where he crushed Mitt Romney in 2012 , no way would he be able to challenge that. But he could wait and plot this.

The years would pass and Obama would leave office as popular as Reagan. Many wished he could run for a 3rd term and perhaps if he was able to , he could have saved the country what was ahead later. But alas as Barack Obama told in a speech to African leaders that as much as he would love to stay President and continue helping people , he had to follow the laws of Constitution. That more leaders need to do this. (him urging Democracy for many countries to let people have a hand in voting)

2015 would begin as rumors that Donald Trump would run for political office. Many made jokes about it as many felt voters could surely see through that this guy clearly wasn't good to run. Hillary Clinton was the sure fire front runner for Democratic party as Joe Biden had decided to not run that year. In fact it seemed like Biden would head into retirement , spend his golden years away in peace after years of being a Senator and Vice-President. No , Donald would need to rebrand his political party to run and he became a Republican.

Remember this was a man who was close with Democrats and was a member of the party for years. To win this nomination he needed to switch parties and decide to target his friends . Turning on Bill and Hillary Clinton so quick for a lust of power he desired. To spite that Barack Obama and trash his legacy more or less. Or as Micheal Cohen details ...to try and help his marketing opportunity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewi...h=55724eac2ade

I believe in my heart that it was a mix of both really. The chance to trash Obama's legacy was just too good to do. That if he could get in reverse everything and point at Obama as a failure and him success he would get a last laugh. But this could help him as well as Cohen claimed. Again this is just my opinion as is this thread. Its all opinion more or less. We all have them.

At this point I shall accept blame here. I am a comedy guy. I have a history of years of comedic threads and silly stuff I'd create. A lot was due to time. But hey I'm a guy who created a thread claiming I was becoming a cannibal because I didn't want to turn Vegan (It was deleted of course). But here I saw this guy saying outlandish things , terrible , horrible things like this....

https://www.popsugar.com/latina/phot...e-sending-best

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."
With talks of a Wall and more I saw this as someone America would reject. So why not poke fun. And for that I'll always share some blame on not taking this seriously as I should have. This thread from 2015 was me joking about how terrible a Presidency of his could be. Little did I know what would happen.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...t=SUPERECWFAN1

As 2015 was going on the Republican front runner to me and others was Jeb Bush. The son of George H. Bush and brother of GW Bush he was raising a lot of money and seemed poised to be the one to face Hillary Clinton. It was gonna be the families of 1988-2008 who had held office battling again. In fact Jeb had raised $100+ Million and seemed destined to get that nomination.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/...16-days-119908

So the future seemed poised and Trump would quickly in the coming debates be exposed and he would not win the nomination.....

(End of part #1)