Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Nah! He likes his locks a bit longer these days....
    I mean he does need some hair to morph into Chaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    His heat vision mirror trick leads me to believe he'd be pretty well-groomed through the whole thing.
    And everyone can accuse him of ignoring social distancing. They don't know he can't get sick or carry disease (as far as I know). I mean, I guess he could in the way germs are on surfaces? Nothing stops that, right?

Setting aside I don't like manbuns, I just don't think of Clark as someone very into current trends. From top-to-bottom, he just seems to rock his own style and if it's dated that's someone else's problem.
    I can't see him with bell-bottoms, and thinking "who cares if they are in style" in the 2020s, and I likewise do see him wearing them in the 1970s. Not super-trendy and fashion-forward, but when everyone's wearing/styling a similar way, I think he'd probably do the same because it just seems attractive. I do see him as pretty mainstream in hair styles, though, as he wouldn't want anything distinctive/unusual enough to draw attention and make him more identifiable. While I didn't prefer his long-hair, it wasn't unusual enough that it's the kind of thing someone had to notice on the street or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    And everyone can accuse him of ignoring social distancing. They don't know he can't get sick or carry disease (as far as I know). I mean, I guess he could in the way germs are on surfaces? Nothing stops that, right?
    It always bugs me when stuff designed to harm humans (like Joker toxin) works on Clark having so alien a physiology as he does, but I suppose it's fair to say that it happens since we also allowed for genetics to produce Jon. I'll allow it, but yeah, he could just say his wife cuts his hair for him and he cuts hers.

I can't see him with bell-bottoms, and thinking "who cares if they are in style" in the 2020s, and I likewise do see him wearing them in the 1970s. Not super-trendy and fashion-forward, but when everyone's wearing/styling a similar way, I think he'd probably do the same because it just seems attractive. I do see him as pretty mainstream in hair styles, though, as he wouldn't want anything distinctive/unusual enough to draw attention and make him more identifiable. While I didn't prefer his long-hair, it wasn't unusual enough that it's the kind of thing someone had to notice on the street or anything.
    I see what you're saying and I generally agree, but Clark also strikes me as someone who just has his own sense of things and probably doesn't change it much-- at least at the Planet. He doesn't really do business casual too often, for example. I can see him doing minor changes here and there, especially in his off-time (where like you suggest, he wears more contemporary if a bit plain clothing) but his hairstyle? I dunno, he always seems to be haircut #4 or something, you know? Not counting the long hair/ponytail option, he just does his thing and it's a timeless if uninspired style. Kind of like Bruce typically doing the slicked back or neatly coiffed thing.

Depends on the version - if we're talking Post-COIE/Triangle Era, his aura would likely stop it from sticking to him.

It always bugs me when stuff designed to harm humans (like Joker toxin) works on Clark having so alien a physiology as he does, but I suppose it's fair to say that it happens since we also allowed for genetics to produce Jon. I'll allow it, but yeah, he could just say his wife cuts his hair for him and he cuts hers.
    That works, too. I cut my wife's hair and my own now, so why not Clark, too?
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Depends on the version - if we're talking Post-COIE/Triangle Era, his aura would likely stop it from sticking to him.

Hey Jak! Happy New Year! Long time no see Buddy! Hope all has been well with you.

Superman has nice hair whether the usual length, slightly longer and wavy or a little bit longer than that. I enjoy all of the styles we have had thus far.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Fantastic Member

NO!!! I didn't like superman with long hair.

With your heat vision, right? Your avatar leads me to believe that's how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hey Jak! Happy New Year! Long time no see Buddy! Hope all has been well with you.

Superman has nice hair whether the usual length, slightly longer and wavy or a little bit longer than that. I enjoy all of the styles we have had thus far.
    Hey, Happy New Year to you, too!! How are you? All is good here - I'm learning just how much I *don't* know about web design, but other than that all's well. LOL

And agreed - I even wore my hair long like his for awhile (not a mullet, the Jurgens "Super-Sorbo" style lol)... wasn't my best look. lol

With your heat vision, right? Your avatar leads me to believe that's how you do it.
    Why... yes! Yes, indeed! Cutting my wife's hair is the tricky part with that. lol
    Last edited by JAK; 01-14-2021 at 08:07 PM.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    If he ever sports a man bun, I'm burning all of my Superman comics on YouTube!

We are in total agreement.

Hey, Happy New Year to you, too!! How are you? All is good here - I'm learning just how much I *don't* know about web design, but other than that all's well. LOL

And agreed - I even wore my hair long like his for awhile (not a mullet, the Jurgens "Super-Sorbo" style lol)... wasn't my best look. lol

Why... yes! Yes, indeed! Cutting my wife's hair is the tricky part with that. lol
    Wide-burst low emissions, bud. Works wonders!

Wide-burst low emissions, bud. Works wonders!
    lol!

It'd have to be exceptionally low emission to trim bangs, especially!
    IMG_20170609_102402529.jpg
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com

The Metal looks does make him look like Android 17 haha

lol!

It'd have to be exceptionally low emission to trim bangs, especially!
    IMG_20170609_102402529.jpg
    That guy in the background photobombimg you two is killing me. It's like he's piecing together that Clark Kent is actually Superman!

"Why is Loi... Say wait a minuiteWAIDDAMINNUT--"
    Last edited by Robanker; 01-17-2021 at 12:27 AM.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

It didn't bother me.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

That guy in the background photobombimg you two is killing me. It's like he's piecing together that Clark Kent is actually Superman!

"Why is Loi... Say wait a minuiteWAIDDAMINNUT--"
    LOL!

Funny enough, that's (our) Perry White - so he's probably wondering why we're taking selfies on work time.
    IMG_20170609_122248320.jpg
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com