Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    LOL!

Funny enough, that's (our) Perry White - so he's probably wondering why we're taking selfies on work time.
    Attachment 104937
    "Great shades of Elvis! Kent! I pay Olsen to take photographs and I pay you TO WRITE!"

"Um... Chief, you don't pay me..."

"Can it, Olsen! Get back on the beat and break that Lexcorp story, Kent or I'm bumping you and Lane to the fluff piece at the Schuster School of Fine Arts!"

"Well I..."

"I know you'd do it, Kent. But Lane? You miss the deadline and you'll explain it to her! NOW GET THAT STORY!"

Clark makes off in a hurry.

"Alright, Olsen. He's gone. Where's my coffee?"

"Your wife said you can't have any, remember?"

"You're fired, Olsen."

"But I'm your boss."

"Then it sounds like you've got a job and a big part of that is getting my coffee! NOW, OLSEN!"

Jimmy shuffles off to get Perry his coffee. Perry smiles to himself and looks out the window of his office as he lights a big cigar.

"These kids are alright."

Don't mind me, I'm being silly. lol

You guys all look great in your parts! Bonus points for looking like Clark Kent proper instead of that bemulleted take some are trying to pass off as acceptable.
    Last edited by Robanker; 01-17-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

You're like a wittier Bendis!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    ^ ^ ^

You're like a wittier Bendis!
    With his reputation, that's Schrodinger's compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    "Great shades of Elvis! Kent! I pay Olsen to take photographs and I pay you TO WRITE!"

"Um... Chief, you don't pay me..."

"Can it, Olsen! Get back on the beat and break that Lexcorp story, Kent or I'm bumping you and Lane to the fluff piece at the Schuster School of Fine Arts!"

"Well I..."

"I know you'd do it, Kent. But Lane? You miss the deadline and you'll explain it to her! NOW GET THAT STORY!"

Clark makes off in a hurry.

"Alright, Olsen. He's gone. Where's my coffee?"

"Your wife said you can't have any, remember?"

"You're fired, Olsen."

"But I'm your boss."

"Then it sounds like you've got a job and a big part of that is getting my coffee! NOW, OLSEN!"

Jimmy shuffles off to get Perry his coffee. Perry smiles to himself and looks out the window of his office as he lights a big cigar.

"These kids are alright."

Don't mind me, I'm being silly. lol

You guys all look great in your parts! Bonus points for looking like Clark Kent proper instead of that bemulleted take some are trying to pass off as acceptable.
    Be silly all you like, I love it. No, seriously, that is perfect! I don't know if the pandemic will have cooled enough by June to go to Metropolis this year, but I'm absolutely showing this to Ronda (Lois), Will (Perry), and Kelsey (Jimmy) because it's fantastic! Whenever we all are able to get together again for this, if we shoot it, I'll post it up here.

There was a short time when I did the Fabio-style hair, but that was back when it was popular. Most people just saw the hair and mistakingly called me Supergirl, LOL! (Not Kirk Alyn, though. He was incredibly cool.)
    Metro94.jpg
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/