Super Moderator

Default "Angry Birds/Transformers," Joe Hill's "Shadow Show" Headline IDW's November Solicitations

Joe Hill's latest series, avians in disguise and Nancy A. Collins' "Sunglasses After Dark" are just some of the big titles IDW Publishing offers in November.

Full article here.

My son loves Angry Birds so I'll be picking up #6. Transformers have never interested him, so I have no idea if he wants Angry Birds/Transformers #1.
    Last edited by scout; 08-20-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Transformers#35 days of deception
    Where's Star Trek?

Transformers More Than Meets the Eye #35
    Transformers Robots in Disguise #35
    Winterworld #5
    Trade waiting on TF: Autocracy

Glad to see Winterworld is back after a month off and with Tomas Giorello doing art! Love his Conan work. Was wondering if Butch Guice was going to be around for the long run or not. Considering issue #3 is delayed right now with no updated release date that I can find and probably issue #4 will be delayed in September as well, I'm guessing Guice can't keep up with a monthly right now? I don't know. But Giorello is fantastic and can do a monthly easily. Looking forward to his run!

EDIT: Also Ragnarok #3. Loved issue 1 and am looking forward to the others!
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 08-21-2014 at 12:10 PM.

What we do is secret Oskar Von Strange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Glad to see Winterworld is back after a month off and with Tomas Giorello doing art! Love his Conan work. Was wondering if Butch Guice was going to be around for the long run or not. Considering issue #3 is delayed right now with no updated release date that I can find and probably issue #4 will be delayed in September as well, I'm guessing Guice can't keep up with a monthly right now? I don't know. But Giorello is fantastic and can do a monthly easily. Looking forward to his run!
    I was going to point this out too. I'am beyond excited to see Tomas Giorello on Winterworld. It so weird because not long ago I got thinking how fucking rad it would be have Tomas draw this title. Cannot wait for this arc!

I'll just be picking up:
    Winterworld #5
    Weird Love #4

The Howard Nostrand's Nightmares HC seems to be calling my name.
    Currently reading:Creepy, Eerie, The Goddamned, The Goon, Haunted Horror, Hellboy, King Conan, Last Gang in Town, Sherrif of Babylon, Stray Bullets, Usagi Yojimbo, Weird Love

Glad to see so much "love" for Weird Love on this thread. I've really been enjoying these kooky stories!

Amazing Member

Just two:

1.- The Maxx: Maxximized #13
    2.- The October Faction #2
    Last edited by Alhazred; 08-21-2014 at 09:34 AM.