Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    To be honest I would prefer Alex not be written by someone who has no affinity for him, that's how you get trash like his Inversion. I rather he and Maddy be off screen instead of written badly.
    I'm not sure that he and Maddy are a package deal going forward, then again i've never been a real fan of that pairing either, big surprise I know...

Astonishing Member

Going forward who knows but in Hellions, Alex's only coherent rational thought was saving Maddy, now where writers take it from there who knows but there is that.

Ultimate Member

Perhaps mostly because they just needed Maddy back for something so the writer put that in there and it'll be over and done with as soon as that storyline ends...

Amazing Member

Has Alex's inversion/madness/bonkers mode actually been officially reversed or ended? I didn't see that stated anywhere....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by plasmaintights View Post
    Has Alex's inversion/madness/bonkers mode actually been officially reversed or ended? I didn't see that stated anywhere....

I don't know, but your username is the most genius homage someone could conceive for Alex.

Astonishing Member

hmmm, what is the layout of X-books after this Wolverine thing, I am assuming Uncanny, think I heard Marauders, because Kwannon is in it, New Mutants because Maddie will be guesting in it, what are the other books scheduled to be out there? I think I heard a SWORD book too I think. I am just trying to think where there might be an open spot for Alex. OR...do you think he will be tagging along with Maddy wherever she pops up, Goblin Prince in tha house?
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 11-09-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Ultimate Member

Not sure where Alex will be if he even has a book, sadly he's not high on Marvel's list of characters that they seem to care about at the moment, as for his inversion it wasn't reversed just patched over...unless Maddy changes that...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure where Alex will be if he even has a book, sadly he's not high on Marvel's list of characters that they seem to care about at the moment, as for his inversion it wasn't reversed just patched over...unless Maddy changes that...
    I would hope she fixes him after she is saved by his efforts then I wouldn't mind them going off screen for a bit but it appears there is no rest for the wicked and Maddy's next few appearances are already in the works, with or without Alex. Then again maybe she fixes him but can't quite let go of her X-rage yet so it is an extended story payout.

Ultimate Member

Well outside of Hellions Alex and the others really didn't exist in the X-books for the most part, but I'd think that a magic wielding Maddy could cure him of the whole inversion mess, just then not put them together or have her be all evil again, they just do that to make Scott and Jean look better...

Jean hasnt interacted with Madelyne in like 25 years. Jean doesnt need Maddie to look good. She already does on her own as Maddie hasnt been a part of her character arc since post-Inferno X-Factor in the late 80s. Jean has been a non-factor with everything done with Maddie for quite some time, including her most recent stint
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-09-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Ultimate Member

Jean and Scott as a pair more or less, Maddy is sadly repeatedly just used as a villain to show that Scott is better off with Jean and that Maddy was just a pale imitation, even though she wasn't and isn't...as for Alex hopefully he's written well and gets on a good team...

That makes no sense as Maddie has not interacted with the two as a pair since Inferno over 30 years ago. Jean and Scott just reunited after a 15 year break and Maddie has not factored into their relationship at all. None of the stuff done with her in Hellions was to make them "look good". If you want to be real, she has had more to do with Scott/Emma in more modern times than he with Jean, which again was resolved in Inferno
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-09-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Ultimate Member

Meaning that every time that she has showed up over the years it's as a villain, to make her look bad and for people to say that it's more evidence that she's not the one for Scott and that he should be with Jean instead, I don't want Maddy and Scott together or Maddy and Alex together either...

Mighty Member

Now that Maddie is back in the Hellions finale, what the future holds for Alex Summers?

Ultimate Member

He'll probably get stuck with her for a bit before she either dies or goes bad, then he'll get all the blame...then sadly forgotten about for the most part...