Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

It was just that Corsair spent so much time with teen Scott and then came to Earth to see Scott again that it just seemed like he didn't really give Alex a second thought...

You sound like a broken record. Teen Scott was a kid, one that needed a father more than a grown adult does and he hasnt even been in the books for a couple of years now. FYI, Corsair has seen Alex just as much as he's seen Adult Scott in the current era

What is up with Alex these days? Is he on Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    What is up with Alex these days? Is he on Krakoa?
    Yes. He's a member of the Hellions

Last edited by Havok83; 01-14-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes. He's a member of the Hellions

Thank you.

Glad to see Alex in a book and not forgotten. I love Alex's first costume, and even with the slight change here in headdress, this looks updated with the silver neck part!

Astonishing Member

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter in Alex and Maddy, the way it ended in Hellions first arc lets me know this isn't done yet, with the High Council, Sinister or with Scott. Damaged Alex will get her back and maybe resurrected Maddy can fix whatever is wrong with Alex.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thank you.

Glad to see Alex in a book and not forgotten. I love Alex's first costume, and even with the slight change here in headdress, this looks updated with the silver neck part!
    I am cool with the original look it is better now than in Uncanny Avengers, the one thing about Alex's look that I love is his power signature. The concentric circles are the bomb whether in his X-Factor blue and gold or back in black or his look as leader of the Brotherhood which was a mix of them both. I remember when a fellow X-Man recognized him even as a magistrate (after going through the Siege Perilous) by his cocentric circle power signature, I never knew what to call it before then.
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 01-19-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Ultimate Member

Well right now for all that we know the problems that Alex has now could be Sinister of someone else's doing, that they're messing with Alex for one reason or another...as for Corsair he just seemed more interested in spending time with Scott than Alex, he could have brought Alex with them or tried to when the teen Scott was around...they are family and it's not like there were any other Summers out there at that time...outside of Rachel and Cable...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well right now for all that we know the problems that Alex has now could be Sinister of someone else's doing, that they're messing with Alex for one reason or another...as for Corsair he just seemed more interested in spending time with Scott than Alex, he could have brought Alex with them or tried to when the teen Scott was around...they are family and it's not like there were any other Summers out there at that time...outside of Rachel and Cable...
    Alex was a regular in Remender's Uncanny Avengers. He was off limits bc in that book he was presumed missing for a few months when in actuality he was whisked to some alternate future as seen in the Avenge the Earth plotline which lasted until AXIS. By the time he was free and in the X-office, it was right before Secret Wars and too late to do anything with him.

FYI, Corsair never reunited with adult Scott either but he did with all three of his sons in Hickman's current book.
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-19-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Alex became my favorite X-man during the Outback era. I liked him as a leader of X-Factor, and the Uncanny X-Men, in another universe in Mutant X but I also liked him as an anti-hero when he was the leader of the Brotherhood. He has walked on the grayer side of the street before. I just hate it when he is written as "not Scott". How can he be the constant screw up but also be an individual that has the Summers leadership gene that has been put in charge of a mutant hero team, a mutant villain team, a government run mutant team and a team of Avengers. It is just lazy writing and research. You can say he is not Scott but if you have two great leaders you will have some that prefer one style while others will prefer the other. Yet lazy writers never note the hey I prefer Alex's way of doing things instead of Scott's point of view. Some people would prefer Patton over Macarthur. Tastes differ. That's why when whatever is "wrong" with Alex is fixed, I look forward to Alex challenging Scott and the QC's way of doing things, hopefully with Maddy at his side.
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 01-22-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Ultimate Member

If that were to happen she'd be accused of controlling him, it would be more that the council was not as clean as it wanted to portray itself to be...A/L...

Astonishing Member

More fuel for the tension between the teams. If they were really worried about his well being they wouldn't have left him on the misfit toys team. Hellions is setting up greatly because the island of misfit toys team is the book that is catching on with the masses more than the rest despite a lack of the "A-team" members. Can't wait for Alex to gain his true stature but then refuse to rejoin the polite society of the other X-teams but instead choosing to remain a Hellion, with Maddy of course.

Ultimate Member

Who knows maybe in the end it'll be Alex and the Hellions that had it right all along, but then of course won't get any of the credit for it...

Astonishing Member

This team doesn't seem like the type that wants or needs that type of recognition. That's something Scott and Jean might need but nothing the Hellions would even want, preferring fear to adoration.

Ultimate Member

I didn't say that they'd want the recognition, only that they wouldn't get it and everyone would ignore that they had been right all along...