Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Alexander Summers: Havok Appreciation 2021

He is the younger brother of Scott Summers aka Cyclops. He once lead the team of X-Factors along with his partner, Polaris. His name is Alex Summers, also known as Havok. The man who unleashed ambient energy force from the cells of his body and processes it into plasma.

Astonishing_X-Men_Vol_4_17_Textless.jpg
    Alexander Summers (Earth-616) from X-Factor Vol 1 234 001.jpg

Currently, he was in the leading team of Hellions along with Kwannon.

Hoping 2021 will be a good year for Alex...

Extraordinary Member

I'm a life long fan of the Roy Thomas/Neal Adams run on X-Men.

Alex was a big part of the book's brief rejuvenation.

The original uniform of Havok's is an absolute classic.

Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 01-11-2021 at 12:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

I'd say that every big X-pairing could be described as complicated though...A/L...

Im hoping he fares better this year as Im not a fan of how he's utilized in the current era

Ultimate Member

Hopefully they don't make him side with a brought back evil Maddie or something...

Amazing Member

I'd say Zeb Wells is the first writer to portray Havok with some actual nuance and emotional depth in a long time.

Thats not saying much. Another story arc of him being mentally/emotionally broken isnt something he needed in 2020. Going back to the inversion after it was finally resolved isnt where I would have taken him. To be fair, I did think Rosenberg did good moving him past that in Astonishing X-men

I always liked Alex though his Axis BS almost destroyed the character for me.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Again I hope that it'll be revealed that his recent problems were Sinisters doing or someone like that and they're done away with, basically that Sinister needed Alex for this job so he messed with his head and nobody bothered to care enough to actually check him out...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Again I hope that it'll be revealed that his recent problems were Sinisters doing or someone like that and they're done away with, basically that Sinister needed Alex for this job so he messed with his head and nobody bothered to care enough to actually check him out...
    Thats not true. He was sent to Emma, which was the right call since she was the one that put the temporary fix on his Inverted problems. Even in that original story, she never actually removed it but just put a psychic bandaid over it. Its not surprising that it wore off

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats not true. He was sent to Emma, which was the right call since she was the one that put the temporary fix on his Inverted problems. Even in that original story, she never actually removed it but just put a psychic bandaid over it. Its not surprising that it wore off
    Uhm since Mutant Magic is a thing and mental messings via magic is a thing, can't Excalibur do something about that?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Uhm since Mutant Magic is a thing and mental messings via magic is a thing, can't Excalibur do something about that?
    Honestly, I dont know if Alex still has a problem. He had a setbak once in the first issue and that was it. He's since died and has been resurrected so the Inversion really should have been done away with that bc if anything that would have been the perfect opportunity to bring his mind back without that corruption