Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Create your own lineups of Titans / Teen Titans

The Titans have been compared to X-Men due to both of the teams consisting of having a diverse cast of members, gaining popularity and success in the '80s and having fantastic arcs.

With X-Men having various books of different teams such as X-Factor, Hellions and now recently S.W.O.R.D. If you had the freedom to create your multiple teams of Titans/Teen Titans, who would you choose for your teams? What would be the overall premise and directions?

Titans would be the core team title, with the group consisting mainly of the Wolfman team, with a few exceptions. Strong family-like ties keep the foundation of this team going. Leader: Donna Troy. Members: Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Wally West, and Aqualad (Kal).

Young Justice would be a 'counter' team to Titans. While the main Titans team would consider themselves separate from the League with their own vision, Young Justice would see themselves as more edgier and wanting to be the 'Next Justice League', only fresher. They're not a family, they're simply a force to be reckoned with. Leader: Red Hood. Members would include: Red Arrow, Cheshire, Crush, Damage, Artemis and Frances Kane.

Teen Titans would be the new generation that's following in the footsteps of the original '60s Teen Titans. The Titans appear occasionally to be the 'big brother'/'big sister' for these young heroes who may not have a Batman or Green Arrow to train them. The Titans mainly get involved with them because they feel a sense of responsibility due to their name being used, and to keep them on the right tracks. Lilith and Mal would act as supervisors and regular trainers. The rest of the Titans would appear as needed.

The Hybrid would be a new team focusing on a group of new heroes needing training in their abilities. Bumblebee, Cyborg and Changeling/Beast Boy would be in this group. Leader: Cyborg.

Doom Patrol would be attached to the Titans franchise, with Cyborg and Changeling/Beast Boy briefly joining them before creating the Hybrid and spinning off into that book. The Doom Patrol would move to Happy Harbor. Membership would be the same as the show, but with Casey added. Danny Chase would make a return here in some form.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Titans
    Leader: Nightwing
    Donna Troy, GL - Kyle Rayner, Flash - Wally West, Beast Boy, Raven, Supergirl, Tempest

Titans West
    Leader: Cyborg
    Starfire, Bumble Bee, Guardian - Mal Duncan, Jinx, Arsenal, Jesse Quick, Lilith Clay

Teen Titans
    Leader: Blue Beetle (not a traditional leader character but it would interesting)
    Red Devil, Aquagirl - Lorena Marquez, Traci 13, Kid Flash - Wallace West, Crush, Wonder Girl - Yara Flor, Static, Offspring

Young Justice
    Leader: Tim Drake
    Superboy - Conner, Miss Martian, Impulse, Wonder Girl - Cassie, Tigress, Aqualad - Jackson Hyde, Naomi
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-12-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Titans

Premise: The lead title and the primary 'anchor' of the Titans. The Titans are a team who are in par with the Justice League, dealing with all sorts of threats whether it is terrestrial, extra-terrestrial and inter-dimensional threats.

Nightwing - leader and field agent
    Donna Troy - second-in-command, field agent
    Flash (Wally West) - field agent
    Changeling - field agent
    Raven - empath/emotional support, healer/medic; field agent
    Stargirl - field agent
    Bunker - field agent
    Bumblebee - scientist; field agent
    Steel - engineer and tech support; occasional field agent
    Vibe - computer hacker and tech support; occasional field agent
    + Othyrs (Ben Rubel) - informant, strategy and mission control

Teen Titans Academy

Premise: Organized by both Cyborg and Starfire, located in Jump City. Their goal is to give other super-powered children a home and learn more about their abilities as well as training them on how to use them and deal with threats. Titans from different branches such as Nightwing, Miss Martian, Robin and Arsenal show up occasionally as guest characters to help and teach new heroes.

Teen Titans

Premise: The Teen Titans are an organization of young vigilantes banded together to fight crime. With their new base of operation courtesy of Loren Jupiter and being managed by former Titans, these young heroes will have what it takes to be Teen Titans.

Kid Flash - leader, field agent
    Robin - tactician and strategist; field agent
    Superboy - field agent
    Wonder Girl - field agent
    Red Arrow - field agent
    Crush - field agent
    Roundhouse - field agent
    Djinn - occultist; field agent
    Darla Dudley - field agent
    + Lilith - telepath; supervisor; occasional field agent
    + Herald - supervisor; mission control; occasional field agent
    + Gnnark - caretaker; backup agent
    + Loren Jupiter - financier

New Justice

Premise: With a new approach, statement and new name. New Justice is a team who are connected to the Titans Network (an alliance of teams independent from the Justice League). This team decides to take a more proactive formula opposes to the reactionary Justice League to makes it possible for heroes to catch villains before a crime is committed.

Cardinal (Tim Drake) - detective, leader, field agent
    Fury (Cassie Sandsmark) - second-in-command; field agent
    Sentinel (Kon-El/Connor Kent) - field agent
    Impulse - field agent
    Aqualad - field agent
    Miss Martian - telepath; field agent
    Amethyst - occultist; field agent
    Blue Beetle - field agent
    + Proxy - informant, strategy and mission control

Dark Titans

Premise: These heroes had their share of dark pasts but now they decide to put their skills and powers to still be a force for good. The Dark Titans deal with the hidden areas of the DC Universe such as the criminal underworld, ancient cults, hidden organizations and metahuman trafficking.

Red Hood - co-leader; field agent
    Arsenal - co-leader; field agent
    Ravager - second-in-command; field agent
    Orphan - field agent
    Jinx - occultist; field agent
    Risk - field agent
    Mirage - field agent
    Jericho - telepath; occasional field agent
    Powerhouse (Tanya Spears) - tech support, financier and occasional field agent
    + Housan Park - informant and hacker
    Last edited by Incognito; 01-12-2021 at 11:27 AM.

TITANS
    Leader: Nightwing
    Donna Troy, Wally West, GL-Kyle Rayner, Supergirl, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Terra, Bumblebee, Mal Duncan

Premises A team of heroes who look after and protect meta-humans from all across the multiverse (Earth, Space). The team is on par with the JL and are forging their own path as heroes. More of a family who look after one another

YOUNG JUSTICE:
    Leader: Red Robin
    Wonder Girl (Cassie), Superboy (Conner Kent), Impulse, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Blue Beetle, Static, Ravager, Rocket, Solstice and Sideways

Premise: The next generation of the Justice League. They are under the mentor ship of the Justice League and are next in line to take over the team. They receive their missions from the JL (similar to the YJ show) and are close teammates.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Titans [everyone in late 20s sans BB who is early 20s]

-Nightwing, Flash (WW), Tempest, Troia (Donna Troy), Starfire, Cyborg, Raven

Premise: The OG Teen Titans who banded together out of friendship come together to fight threats that the JL is unable to fight due to dealing with more galactic threats.

Teen Titans [everyone 15-18]

- Robin (Damien), Wonder girl (Yara), Kid Devil, Superboy (Jon), Zachary Zatara, Bombshell, Aquagirl (Andy), Static

Premise: Sidekicks that have been put together by their mentors. The Teen Titans deal with lower level threats

Young Justice [everyone 19-24]

-Red Robin (Tim), Powerboy (Kon), Fury (Cassie), Impulse, Miss Martian, Ravager, Bunker

Premise: Graduated Teen Titans, Young Justice is a team that is looked after by the Titans/JL and sent on missions that the Titans/JL cant go on publicly.

Titans: Nightwing, Supergirl, Donna Troy, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Green Lantern (Kyle), Kid Flash, Red Arrow (Roy), Tempest (Garth), Miss Martian, Rocket

Teen Titans: Red Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl (Cassie), Blue Beetle, Power Ring (Jessica), Arrowette, Aqualad (Jackson), Static, Bumblebee, Guardian, Spoiler, Zatara, Traci 13

Young Justice: Red Hood (Jason), Power Girl, Jericho, Red Star, Terra, Lagoon Boy, Lilith, Black Alice, Secret, Speedy (Mia)

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Damian not being a good fit for the Titans is not a bad fit by itself, it’s just the application is not very nice - child soldier having ignored trauma, then getting beat up by his dad. Just... ouch.

I think Duke is a really obvious choice for a current day Titans run. Probably New Kid Flash as well. After that it’s kind of a toss up in terms of who you want. I really disagree with cribbing Dick’s friends to character develop other characters.

Will probably have more detailed thoughts when I am not on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Damian not being a good fit for the Titans is not a bad fit by itself, it’s just the application is not very nice - child soldier having ignored trauma, then getting beat up by his dad. Just... ouch.

I think Duke is a really obvious choice for a current day Titans run. Probably New Kid Flash as well. After that it’s kind of a toss up in terms of who you want. I really disagree with cribbing Dick’s friends to character develop other characters.

Will probably have more detailed thoughts when I am not on my phone.
    I feel Duke would be a solid fit for Titans too. I know his contemporaries probably fall in the Teen Titans category but, given his interactions since training and becoming Signal, he feels better suited for Titans or maybe Young Justice.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Titans- Nightwing, Flash(Wally), Donna Troy, Raven, Starfire, Tempest, Red Arrow(Roy), Green Lantern(Kyle), Jericho

YJ- Robin(Tim Drake), Impulse, Superboy (Kon), Wonder Girl(Cassie), Ravager, Blue Beetle, Kid Devil, Miss Martian

Titans(Black Ops)- Supergirl, Lightning, Terra, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Robin(Damian)

Lilith Clay/ Omen is the psychiatrist for all three teams. Tanya(Power Girl 2) and Bumblebee rotate between squads, though they assist Cyborg in his scientific endeavors.

A space based Titans team consisting of:

Teen Titans International
    TT_Int.jpg

Goldstar and Fever? Well played!
    I guess we can share Teen Lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Goldstar and Fever? Well played!
    I guess we can share Teen Lantern.
    Ha! Thanks.

About 5 minutes after I posted my line up I thought, "Hey, I could have used Miss Martian as well!"

Quote Originally Posted by Icefan View Post
    About 5 minutes after I posted my line up I thought, "Hey, I could have used Miss Martian as well!"
    Oh snap, you’re right!