Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1543
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So Ben Percy may have hinted on Instagram that the arrival and role of a Certain Red and Black Merc right now could be a hint of things to come
    Maybe Krakoa will give him mental drugs ,so that he can be their assassin.Plausible deniability with a schizo like that..If Beast is at the wheel , that is definitely his spiel.

Extraordinary Member

Disappointed that Xandra didn’t show up. I’ve been waiting for a father/daughter meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Disappointed that Xandra didn’t show up. I’ve been waiting for a father/daughter meeting.
    Charles not tryna pay child support... look at the way he was tryna dodge David.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Charles not tryna pay child support... look at the way he was tryna dodge David.
    It's like that movie Ideal Home. Charles doesn't want any of his illegitimate children shitting up the perfectly arranged living space of tasteful objets d'art he shares with Erik in the House Of X.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I know it's stretching it but every post human being blue in life 6 got me thinking that either Apoc was victorious over Nimrod but then the CoV sprung out and put him through the cycle like they did Darwin to change humanity like a 'Apocvine' virus BUT now I'm thinking the blue furball could get so entrapped in his own genius and science that maybe in life 6 he's the one who became post mutant and made the humans post human...
    That would be an unexpected and interesting take. Full of ethical dilemmas. I'd be up for that story!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Someone should create a list here to show all the Celebrities who were invited to the HFG...to be updated as the issues are released. (As it's HFG related...this does not require its own separate thread)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    That would be an unexpected and interesting take. Full of ethical dilemmas. I'd be up for that story!
    Yeah not only is it an ethical dilemma but it is also the greatest twist of irony that actually (provided mystique fails to clip Krakoa's wings) a mutant in their midst will be the one to undermine Moira's 'Pax Krakoa' , Beast the mutant Judas sounds like cruel Karma.

Astonishing Member

Ok just finshed reading X-Force and WHAT THE HECK? Beast NEEDS to be stopped. He's literally turned into a super villain. I'm glad Emma put her foot down but it's a little too late.

And OF COURSE Beast's plan backfires. They really need to fire this man.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Someone should create a list here to show all the Celebrities who were invited to the HFG...to be updated as the issues are released. (As it's HFG related...this does not require its own separate thread)
    It's oddly distracting to see some really obvious ones and then just stare at others, trying to figure out if I'm supposed to recognize them or if they're just random human diplomats.

Somewhat mixed bag for the first batch of Gala issues.

-I loved Hellions; it was glorious insanity. I never would have expected to look forward to seeing Nanny in any comic.
    -Marauders was far more set-up than I was expecting. I know it's essentially the kick-off issue for everything, but I thought there would be more. Although part of that is because I forgot about the Lourdes reprint material and was really confused when the issue ended and there were still a ton of pages left.
    -X-Force was fine. It fulfilled its purpose. I hope there aren't going to be too many instances of the same moment happening in multiple issues, like the beginning of the Quire/Stark interaction. I haven't been keeping up with the overall plot for a while, but, wow, Beast sure is condescending and awful.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Ok just finshed reading X-Force and WHAT THE HECK? Beast NEEDS to be stopped. He's literally turned into a super villain. I'm glad Emma put her foot down but it's a little too late.

And OF COURSE Beast's plan backfires. They really need to fire this man.
    x-men-x-force-jean-grey-beast-fight.jpg

wondering why Jean stopped to care about Beast's sins? She is obviously 100 percent aware how far Beast went into super villain territory...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    x-men-x-force-jean-grey-beast-fight.jpg

wondering why Jean stopped to care about Beast's sins? She is obviously 100 percent aware how far Beast went into super villain territory...
    Although mine is just a guess, I feel even if she spoke to Xavier or Magnus off panel, she was overruled...Xavier and his 'bigger than all of us' picture is going to kick him in his jewels HARD.Sadly he's probably as high on hubris as Beast at this point.

Hank has been getting away with murder and everything else for the past 15 years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    Hank has been getting away with murder and everything else for the past 15 years.
    I think this pretty much sums up. I remembered the time he invited all the villains after Decimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I think this pretty much sums up. I remembered the time he invited all the villains after Decimation.
    At this point I don't even think Kwannon can rehabilitate him. He deserves the pit but Xavier will never bring charged against prized pupil.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I know it's a longshot but (fingers crossed)...If Beast's demise is the reason for Erik's trial...it will be the only reason I'm buying that LS.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!