Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

He did all these designs and they settled on that last mess? A, G and I are the best

Honestly, not sure why I am even commenting as I am pretty bored with the X-Books right now...but DAMN Piotr!

I like all of Werneck's designs, but that is the stand out for me. And it looks like I'm not the only one thirsting after a fictional character

My only other comment, which I know has been a hot topic...Bobby looks a fool! However, I am going to excuse the "really, cuz he's gay, we get this?" first reaction, in favor of Bobby's personality on display and him clearly mocking Emma.

Mighty Member

Colossus’s outfit is hands down the best of the men. I’m legit obsessed with it. I need to find someone to make that look for me. I need to get invited to a red carpet event. I’d wear that **** to a wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I also like Cannonballs, though some people have pointed out which now I can't unsee, the almost confederate-influence which is a bit... uncomfortable.
    Well that tracks

In all seriousness, I sort of get the comparison (mostly due to the color), but his outfit seems primarily steampunk-inspired to me.

Oh Sam... but yea, I see the steampunk in it too and that saves the outfit for me.

Colossus looks like a Game of Thrones character, in a good way.

Colossus looks like Sinister

I think the silhouette looks a bit similar but Sinister always looks inherently campy, even when he wasn't characterized that way pre-Gillen, which Colossus has a different vibe.

This is one of those times I wish he had gone full camp and Sinister's gala costume disappointed me.

Where is my Dr Frank n' Further heels and leggings Mr Sinister? with jean as janet and cyclops as brad
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 04-28-2021 at 09:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My bet is that the monumental announcement is that Krakoa is going to start colonizing other planets and it will be the Hickman with Storm series.
    Wouldn't make a difference with respect to how Wakanda and especially Inhumans did it first eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Also heres the program of events from the HFG guide that released today.

The combo of being framed as a program of events but then noting comic book issues where things happen is amusing. I'm imagining people in the Marvel universe attending/watching the event by going to their nearest comic book shop to read it as it's happening. It's their version of Zoom.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I think the shiloutte looks a bit similar but Sinister always looks inherently campy, even when he wasn't characterized that way pre-Gillen, which Colossus has a different vibe.

This is one of those times I wish he had gone full camp and Sinister's gala costume disappointed me.

Where is my Dr Frank n' Further heels and leggings Mr Sinister? with jean as janet and cyclops as brad
    And Kurt and Logan as Colombia and Eddie...

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My bet is that the monumental announcement is that Krakoa is going to start colonizing other planets and it will be the Hickman with Storm series.
    I don't think it's exactly Krakoa that's going to be colonising another planet.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

He did all these designs and they settled on that last mess? A, G and I are the best
    yeah a few of those are better than the one he went with. i think it just needs a bit more to it, like a cape or something a bit more flowy for it to work

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love Yu's work and I will miss him on the XM book but...The cover to X-Men 21 could have been...so much more!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Anyone else disappointed with Dazzler's outfit? She's a pop diva -- I feel like even her headband + jacket + short hair look from the 90s had more personality.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Feh. Too Michael Jackson.