Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1543
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I really just don't know what Emma is going to be unavailing at the Hellfire Gala.

At first I thought it was just going to be a celebration for Mutants to finally have a moment to be happy and interact with different characters from the other X-men books but now with all these non mutants coming and everything idk what she could have to tell these people.
    Either an announcement of expanding Hellfire’s facilities on Mars into a full blown colony (probably overseen by Storm judging by the emphasis on her) and/or whatever the Trail is (god help us all of its Wanda) and/or flex re X-Corp’s plans

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh gosh, if this event was held a few years ago, that mystery celebrity could've been Stan Lee.
    So true.
    That said...is there any real reason why Stan can't feature? Or C.Boseman?
    Kind of like "in loving memory of"...
    Would be nice.

Guess there's at best a tiny chance of her making an appearance, but I'd love to see what look Danger would pick for a gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    yeah, I was thinking Jean maybe way back when she was roomates with Coleen Wing...am I remembering that right? And if so, why can I remember that and not to pay bills on time?
    Jean was roommates with Misty Knight, not Colleen. And Jean modelled when the X-men disbanded back in the 60s after Xaviers death

yeah, I was thinking Jean maybe way back when she was roomates with Coleen Wing...am I remembering that right? And if so, why can I remember that and not to pay bills on time?
    Naw, put this in with the late bills.

But Jean did meet Colleen Wing. In fact, one time, she even teamed up with her and Misty in fighting bad guys. But Jean's roommate was Misty.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean was roommates with Misty Knight, not Colleen. And Jean modelled when the X-men disbanded back in the 60s after Xaviers death

Whoa, I remember this issue from the original X run! Look at Jean owning the runway!

The man who was in charge of the shoot was named "Mr. Dane". Very soon after, we get introduced to none other than........Lorna Dane!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Emma and Callisto I think.Jean had a small time as one.I would love for a Betsy/Jean/M and MJ acting and modelling team up with a cameo from Peter Parker as just a civilian.
    Also MJ at the gala please.I really hope Spider-man makes it too.
    I was thinking that Peter Parker or Spider-man don't really have "category" to be invited but being MJ's date would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I was thinking that Peter Parker or Spider-man don't really have "category" to be invited but being MJ's date would be fun.
    Peter's a long time ally, a former teacher at the school, and an Amazing Friend. There would be people who get invites because of what they are, and then there are those who'd get it for who they are.

But Jean did meet Colleen Wing. In fact, one time, she even teamed up with her and Misty in fighting bad guys. But Jean's roommate was Misty.
    Didn't Scott date Colleen at one point?
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Peter's a long time ally, a former teacher at the school, and an Amazing Friend. There would be people who get invites because of what they are, and then there are those who'd get it for who they are.

Didn't Scott date Colleen at one point?

Yeah, but it's funnier if Peter is outraged that MJ gets invited before him because Emma was addicted to the soap opera she was starring in or something like that.

And also yes, Scott had a brief relationship with Colleen.

Extraordinary Member

He is closer to the X-men than most other heroes.He taught at the school as well.He is also one of if not the best friend of Logan.They survivded decades in alternate realities and made a blood pact.Peter is also Hank's friend and Horizon labs has helped the X-men at various times.
    MJ is an actress with a hot movie coming out so she should be a must have.I am fine with Peter being her plus one.I want to see if they actually have Peter appear or Spider-man.I hope Peter is there in costume or out of it.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, but it's funnier if Peter is outraged that MJ gets invited before him because Emma was addicted to the soap opera she was starring in or something like that.

And also yes, Scott had a brief relationship with Colleen.
    Peter would at the max make a snarky comment like how he does when Miles uses Venom sting/blast.Would be great to see Emma and MJ interaction.I always thought an arc where Emma talks to MJ about being the Red/Black Queen of the Hellfire club would be a great crossover.MJ would not take the offer of cource but it would lead to some interesting shenanigins.
    I don't see Spider-man or MJ in the previews but they better be there or we riot

Peter would at the max make a snarky comment like how he does when Miles uses Venom sting/blast.Would be great to see Emma and MJ interaction.I always thought an arc where Emma talks to MJ about being the Red/Black Queen of the Hellfire club would be a great crossover.MJ would not take the offer of cource but it would lead to some interesting shenanigins.
    I don't see Spider-man or MJ in the previews but they better be there or we riot
    Besides being major players in the comics, in the Marvel Universe Spider-Man would only be at the Hellfire Gala if he was there as a photographer, I'm not up to date on Spider-Man, does Peter Parker even do that anymore ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Besides being major players in the comics, in the Marvel Universe Spider-Man would only be at the Hellfire Gala if he was there as a photographer, I'm not up to date on Spider-Man, does Peter Parker even do that anymore ?.
    Then why are they inviting other stars and heroes.Spider-man is one of the most popular heroes in the MU and IRL.Also Spider-man is specially popular right now because of the Threats-n-menaces streaming.And as I said above he also has great relationships with the X-men and is also an honorary avenger.Also the MJ stuff

and is also an honorary avenger.
    He's no longer honorary. He's currently "a former"....which is the same as like half the x-men these days.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Extraordinary Member

He's no longer honorary. He's currently "a former"....which is the same as like half the x-men these days.
    t
    My bad.It still doesn't change the fact that he is on of the veterans.Also most X-men were never avengers.There are 100s of X-men and only a select few have ever been avengers.Fighting by their side doesn't make them an avenger.Also all the other points are still valid