Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1543

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Beast is using an actual Genocided country, that he's the cause of.

As LITERAL puppets

A literal puppet regime.

Nothing Emma has done is as bad, as this is. Not even peak IvX Emma
    At this point are we sure that at some point Beast didn’t get mind swapped with Dark Beast because these kinds of things seem right up his alley.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    New Tian re-education camps, Mothervine, selling out mutants to General Callahan to save her own skin and other notable deeds. I think Emma has done way worse than Hank. It least with Hank one can say every shady thing he is doing is in service to Krakoa. Somehow I think if it were anyone else doing what Beast is doing people would be attempting to justify and defend it, but Hank is hated so he gets no such pass.
    Emma commited a lotof crimes and they weren't on the best interest of mutants

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    New Tian re-education camps, Mothervine, selling out mutants to General Callahan to save her own skin and other notable deeds. I think Emma has done way worse than Hank. It least with Hank one can say every shady thing he is doing is in service to Krakoa. Somehow I think if it were anyone else doing what Beast is doing people would be attempting to justify and defend it, but Hank is hated so he gets no such pass.
    Mothervine was originally for the betterment of mutantkind, but she got in way over her head and tried to rectify that in the end. She was blackmailed by Callahan and had little agency. I'll give you New Tian but that definitely isnt worse than what Beast has done in X-Force

Mothervine, she was actually there to make sure Alex didn't feck up. She also made sure Miss Sinister plan of having a genetic control of all the new mutants did not happen.

In Rosenbergs run she was tortured mentally and physically and played him at his own came to save everyone.

New Tian involved Stevil using the cosmic cube to take over the USA and force mutants to a corner. But you can have concessions towards it. Also she ended up playing a major role to bring Steevil down.

Beast has committed genocide multiple times now

Wonder where Cordelia is, she is best friends with the Hellfire Brats according to Aarons run
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 06-03-2021 at 03:42 PM.

All-New Member

Maybe Beast will get moved to Havok and Psylocke's care in Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man34 View Post
    Maybe Beast will get moved to Havok and Psylocke's care in Hellions
    Forcing Beast onto the Hellions sounds hilarious. Nanny will take good care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    oh that's right forgot about the gate thing.

well I forgot that 3 other Gen Xers (Mondo, Husk and Skin) probably didn't get invited either,
    Whether she really gets seen is one thing, but they've made a big point about the great mutant familes, like the Summers, the Netos, and the Gutheries would very much fit that definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    spoilers:
    That Hellions issue had me on the FLOOR! From Nanny to the Cuckoos talking sh*t, comedy gold.
    end of spoilers
    I'd dig it if Hellions just became the Cuckoos comenting on stuff rather than the very camp adventures of Sinister.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

BANNED

I guess this is serving as the X-Force thread? I felt bad for Sage. Deadpool is so lame. And I'm enjoying the art (when it's the regular artist).

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maybe Beast is possessed by Sublime and secretly turning into this

If he gets the look then im game lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Beast is using an actual Genocided country, that he's the cause of.

As LITERAL puppets

A literal puppet regime.

Nothing Emma has done is as bad, as this is. Not even peak IvX Emma
    Wait a second — Beast didn’t quite cause a genocide, or he seemed not to do so. The “teleflornic” scientists were shown to have been taken over by plants. Those plants were, judging by the Terra Verde president’s son, taking over people anyway. All Beast did was make the plants more stupid, by making the hosts stupider and possessed by plants. That did make the plants more aggressive, taking over the country’s populace. And it unleashed what seemed like a plant god somehow. At the end of X-Force #10, I thought it was implied that the people were spared and uninfected by X-Force’s actions.

What Beast seemed to do in X-Force #20 was to use the teleflornic tech, maybe with Krakoan tech helping, and one plant zombified president and some plant zombified Terra Verdean diplomats to spy on other countries.

I’m not saying Hank is not morally bankrupt, but I interpreted the events of X-Force #10 to mean X-Force saved the people of Terra Verde.
    Last edited by Brian B; 06-04-2021 at 06:38 AM.

Eminem Tweeted and also Instagrammed his RSVP. Gonna be in X Men and Excalibur issues.

B9D098F8-C7DC-4061-92AF-F26F99608164.jpg

8DF35682-FA49-43C7-8361-FB0E7322F165.jpg
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 06-05-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Wait a second — Beast didn’t quite cause a genocide, or he seemed not to do so. The “teleflornic” scientists were shown to have been taken over by plants. Those plants were, judging by the Terra Verde president’s son, taking over people anyway. All Beast did was make the plants more stupid, by making the hosts stupider and possessed by plants. That did make the plants more aggressive, taking over the country’s populace. And it unleashed what seemed like a plant god somehow. At the end of X-Force #10, I thought it was implied that the people were spared and uninfected by X-Force’s actions.

What Beast seemed to do in X-Force #20 was to use the teleflornic tech, maybe with Krakoan tech helping, and one plant zombified president and some plant zombified Terra Verdean diplomats to spy on other countries.

I’m not saying Hank is not morally bankrupt, but I interpreted the events of X-Force #10 to mean X-Force saved the people of Terra Verde.
    Saved them from a mess Beast created tho. The threat was effectively neutralized until Beast decided to reprogram the teleflornic. And then after that backfired Beast has the audacity to use the very same technology again? And surprise surprise it backfired AGAIN.

To clarify I don't have a problem with be spying on foreign Nationals, Espionage is something that countries constantly involve themselves in. I have a problem he so gosh darn bad at it lol
    Last edited by loke13; 06-06-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

So just so we’re clear. That shipment of data crystals has totally been spiked yes?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    To clarify I don't have a problem with be spying on foreign Nationals, Espionage is something that countries constantly involve themselves in. I have a problem he so gosh darn bad at it lol
    Yeah, like 10 or whatever years ago when Niceiza was writing Cable/Deadpool and Thunderbolts, the Comssion on Super Hero Activitiy was using subspace bugs to spy on the Avengers and everyone and only super teched-up Cable could detect them. Meanwhile, here's Beast using vines to spy to on people.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Eminem Tweeted and also Instagrammed his RSVP. Gonna be in X Men and Excalibur issues.

B9D098F8-C7DC-4061-92AF-F26F99608164.jpg

8DF35682-FA49-43C7-8361-FB0E7322F165.jpg
    Haha that's pretty cool actually